~19~

""Oh and Rule number 5, don't ever make the mistake of falling in love with me...ever."___Wesley.

Kaitlyn*

"Oh my goodness! Somebody hold me..I think I'm fainting.."

"Louis this isn't a joke. I'm serious." I said after narrating the whole story of me and Wesley to her.

"You got married Katy?! You stoled his resort and you got married to him? What happened to 'relationships are bullshits' Kaitlyn? So all these while you've been deceiving your family?! I've got to tell your mother about this."

"Louis wait!" I stopped her from moving. "Wesley's handling it. Once he gets his resort back, we're free to file for a divorce. And our lives will go back to normal again. And then we move away from here and go somewhere far...far away from Wesley... forever."

"What'll happen to your allergy?"

"The doctor said it'll eventually pass. Just needs time. Look I don't care as long as I get to go far away from Wesley."

"You mean your husband?"

"Louis..."

"Don't say my name! You really had the nerve to keep this away from me! What happened to no secrets huh? And that guy manipulated you. Can't believe he was the one that kidnapped your mom that day and he used her against you. And you Kaitlyn, you just had to steal.. didn't you?"

"I did it for us!"

"There is no us here Kaitlyn. It's just you. You'll have to face the consequences alone. Can't believe you're a wife now. A wife to one of the richest men in the world and it's kept a secret from the world itself.." She stood up and placed her hands on her hips. "And Kaitlyn, don't tell me you've slept with him already.."

I gasped. "Jesus Louis, how can you think of such a thing?"

"What isn't there to think of. Of course you're married so sex definitely isn't optional."

"I'll never. I didn't let James touch me before so what made you think I'll let Wesley?"

"Because Wesley and James aren't the same person. And because Wesley's touched you before, and James's never. And you've got to admit it Kaitlyn, you like him... don't you?"

I gaped at her in shock. Where did this come from? Me? Like Wesley? Where in hell?

"Of course I don't! I don't like that man one bit. I don't know where you get thoughts like this from."

"You don't like him? And he's your role model? And you agreed to stay with him? And you even called him hubby? He put a necklace around your neck and you didn't take it off and you're saying you don't like him?"

"I don't. I just wanna be like him that's all. He put a necklace around my neck and yes he bought me expensive stuffs and I accepted them and even called him hubby, I was just playing along. That doesn't mean I like him or any sort of that."

"Hmm." She eyed me suspiciously. "He kissed you and you wanted more?"

I was silently regretting why I told Louis about that night and the kiss. "Listen Louis..."

"Just shut up and admit it Kaitlyn. Few months ago, I remember you saying I was stupid for liking a man like Wesley and today, look who's an idiot. You're liking a man and you don't even know it Kaitlyn? Think about it Kaitlyn..maybe he even likes you too. After all, he entrusted a part of his invisible and non-existent heart to you. Or maybe, he just wants to get into your pants since he's such a seducer.."

"Louis.." my voice was dangerously low.

"What are you going to do Kaitlyn? Beat me up for telling you the truth? Infact, I think it's more than that. I think you're falling for him.."