~7~

"You're just using this tomboy stuff to cover yourself. We both know that you're not innocent. You're still so cheap, disgusting and so stupid and damn you're so easy..."___Wesley.

Wesley*

"How the hell did I get here?" She asked inquisitively.

She had fainted earlier and for a second I thought she was faking it. When I carried her to my car,her body were covered with bruises and cuts. I really would have told the commissioner of police to fire those bunches of idiots for letting them do all these to her if not that she is an annoying human being. Even if I had asked them to punish her, I didn't tell them to kill her..
I felt guilty that was why I brought her here and made sure she received medical treatment. The doctor had said she fainted as a result of stress she had to go through and also because she wasn't eating properly. I remembered her face when I carried out her in my car.

Damn!
She looked so beautiful with her sputtering wavy blond hair.

I had accidentally walked in the room where they were changing her and seeing her ignited a certain flick in my body down to my groin.

The girl was perfectly shaped with all the right curves in the right places!
Though I hadn't seen her naked but seeing her alone in a short and in my shirt, I could swear she was sexy as hell... irresistible and hot as sin..

I couldn't stop asking myself why she had to change herself...
Even naturally without any make-up and with a ruffled hair,she still looked so beautiful...more beautiful than some of the girls I had been with..

"You fainted earlier Kait." I suddenly found pleasure in calling her Kait. "I had no choice but to bring you here.."

"You could have just taken me to the hospital!" The way she was demonstrating and waving her hands made her look like someone who was flushed from having her crush bring her home.

"Are you saying you're not amazed by this place?" I asked with a hint of amusement.

" You're crazy.. where are my clothes?"

" Trash." I took a seat and flipped on the sofa.

" What? Did you throw away my clothes?! Those aren't even mine, I borrowed them!"

" You borrow clothes?"

" What do you think.. I don't have any female clothes so my Mom forced me into them and now you've thrown them away.. oh my! What do I tell Louis?" She ran her hand into her hair a few times before meeting my amused gaze.

"What's so funny?" She asked me as her fists tightened. She was about to punch me, I knew it the very moment she sauntered closer so I took her fists I mine and drew her onto me till she was lying on top of me.

"What are you doing? You'd better let go of me now or else I'll kill you!"

"Is that all you ever do Kait? Punch and beat people up?"

" You don't know me. You better let me go you jerk!" She smacked me hard on my arm and got off me instantly as I held my arm in pain.

"You're not definitely not a girl.." I muttered as I held my arm in pain.

" You're insane Wesley Cooper..you better give me back my clothes and take me back home or else.. I'll kill you and feed your remains to the dogs.."

" Too bad we don't have any dogs here."

" I'm leaving. You can eat your deal and your compensation for all I care. I'd rather be under a bridge eating remains that breathe the same as you. Son of a bitch.." she muttered as she gestured to walk past me but I drew her back and our bodies collided again.