~9~

"Your boss is not nice at all. He's the most arrogant, self conceited, ordering, rude and the total opposite of nice."___Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn*

Our car stopped at the huge astonishing building of Wesley's. I couldn't forget that day I actually stormed out of this building...
I almost lost my way out and the elevator wouldn't even stop giving me leaps in my heart.

Wesley stormed out of his car as if he was angry with it and walked across the lobby into the private elevator.

"Kaitlyn you follow him in." One of the huge men said to me.

I was seated close to the driver so I turned back to face the man that had said the word. "Why should I? He always ask us to wait here in the lobby. I think you should pull the car into the garage so we'll have a fun chat while we wait for him." I replied.

" Kaitlyn get out now." The man repeated and I groaned as I stepped out.

I strolled across the lobby into the elevator that had whisk Wesley away and the thing whisked me off too.

The elevator was making me feel churns in my stomach because I didn't do heights or jolly stuff. The elevator pulled off and stopped at the elegant foyer of Wesley's and I walked across to the living room.

What I saw next nearly made me puke and I couldn't believe that Wesley didn't even feel ashame one bit.

He was making out with a woman on the sofa as they were both kissing the daylight out of each other.
The woman nocticed me then stopped and said something to Wesley who turned to me immediately.

"Ohh... it's just my bodyguard." He got off her immediately and faced me.

" How many times I've I told you to always mind your business Kaitlyn? Your work here is to keep flies away from me not barge in my living room like you own the place!" He scolded me immediately.

" But bo--"

"Enough Kaitlyn! Come on Cassie, we can finish this in my bedroom." He gestured to her and Immediately turned to walk away.

"Excuse me miss..you can't go in with him.." my words Immediately made the woman with the pretty face turn to me.

"Excuse me?" Her words came out smoothly. I immediately recognized her. I've seen her in movies before and I've seen her countless times with a mic on stage. What was her name again?

Cassie Primrose.

The slim and sexy blonde that Louis was always gawking at every time we were hung up with her shows on TV.

"Wesley..you said she's just a bodyguard..."

"She's just a bodyguard Cassie. Don't mind her." Wesley scrunched his face and turned to me.

" What part of your job don't you understand?! You good for nothing!"

What?

"I've warned you about this attitude of yours now if you still wanna remain employed, you'd better shut your mouth and do your job." He took hold of the Cassie's hand as they both strode past the stairs.

Good for nothing?

Really Wesley?

"That's how he's been ever since he was a boy." A woman's voice made me to turn to see a middle-aged woman staring at me.

"I'm Gretchen. And I assume you are?" She troded towards where I stood and took out her hand for me. She had beautiful big brown eyes and I assume they were sloppy mainly because of too much late nights.