~6~

"You stay the hell away from Kaitlyn. Is that clear?" __Wesley.

Wesley*

I couldn't stop thinking about what Kaitlyn had said.

Did they--
Did they really did cut her?

"Send him in." I said to Rodrigo who went out and later came back in with the head of police.

"Sir..."

"You heard all what the girl said.. right?"

"Sir.. "

" Did you cut her with a knife? "

" Sir... "

" Answer the damn question! " I hit my fists on the table causing some of the files to fall on the floor.

"You said we could torture her.."

"But I never said do it with a knife... What if she had died? And you didn't even give her any food! "

" Sir.. "

" Get the fuck out of my office... And you stay the hell away from Kaitlyn... Is that clear? "

" Y.. yes sir. " He bowed his head briefly before leaving.

" Sir.. should I get you something to drink?" Rodrigo asked me.

" No I'm fine." I couldn't stop imagining about what Kaitlyn had said. What if they really did hurt her?

Shit..
Why am I so worked up about a girl..a tomboy..who doesn't give two shits about her damn self...

"I... I need to go." I picked up my suit jacket and headed to the exit of my office.

" Where to sir?"

"My penthouse. Then send Cassie in. I need to unstress."

" Yes sir."

     * * * * * *

" So you really did tell her that?" Laurel who was sipping on a glass of juice directed the question to me.

"You heard him right." Liam chirped in and continued feasting on his food.

We were having lunch at one of the Cooper's resort and spa. I related to them all that happened and as usual they ditched my plans again.

"Well, it isn't too bad though. Your plan." Liam raised his face to meet my gaze. I hadn't even touched my plate yet. I was just hoping they'll see my plans a little bit reasonable. I mean I tried reasoning with her.

"But are you really gonna kick her ass?" Laurel asked again.

"It's boxing Laurel. There's no going gentle. And besides, she's not even a girl.."

" But she still has girly feelings... I mean..she talks like a girl." Laurel scowled at me.

" Kind of. But her punches hurts! Damn! I could swear those weren't girl's."

" That means she's gonna kick your ass.." Liam grinned.

" We'll see about that."

" But does that mean... you're really going to compensate for all they've lost?"

My breath hang in my throat. I hadn't really thought about that. Was I really going to do that for someone who humiliated me and even told me to lick the ground she walks on?

"Only if she'll be able to win against me. As we know that won't happen." My tone sounded rude to me.

" So your plan is to humiliate her?" Laurel asked me again,her face scowling.