14 *mature content*

It's awkward at first, the two of us both shocked at my sudden actions, but after a moment we both relax into the kiss. Our lips move against one another's. It's not like how it was with Harry. It's not quick and rushed. It's passionate and feels right.

Both of us press our bodies together, as close as we possibly could be. I roll us over, so Peter is laying on his back, with me on top of him. My legs part slightly, straddling him. A soft moan escapes his lips as I roll my hips down against his, feeling the bulge forming in his pants.

His hands roam my back, pulling me as close to him as possible.

"Fel," he moans as I roll my hips against him again.

His fingers brush against the bottom of my shirt, and Peter pulls away for a moment, looking at me with wild eyes.

"Is this... is this okay?" he asks me, referring to him taking off my shirt. Peter's regard for my comfort is so genuine.

"Oh, yeah," I respond breathily. Peter then grabs hold of the bottom of my shirt, lifting it carefully up over my head and tossing it to the ground beside us. His eyes widen at the sight of me, on top of him, in just a bra.

"What?" I ask innocently, snapping Pete out of his daze.

"I- um- just..." he stammers. "I just can't believe this is really happening," Peter chuckles.

At first, this rubs me the wrong way, but Peter's dumbfounded expression leads me to believe that his disbelief is out of happiness.

"And why's that exactly?" I smirk at him, letting out a small chuckle as well.

"It's just... it's us, Fel. And here we are, here you are... You're just... why me? Why now? I'm no Harry Osborn or Flash Thompson... I'm just... Pete..." His words sting slightly as they hit me. I cant stand how lowly Peter is viewing himself.

"You're right, Pete. You're not Harry, or Flash. You're Peter Parker. You're my best friend. You know me better than anyone else in the entire world," I smile at him. "And I know this is weird, and I'm sorry. We... we can stop if you want. I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm... why I'm feeling like this, but I... I've never been so sure of anything than I am right now about wanting this, wanting you..." I tell him softly. I search for some sort of reaction on Peter's face, but it remains still. "I'm sorry for kissing you, I won't do it again if—"

Peter cuts me off by kissing me. He then surprises me further by flipping us over, so he is now on top. I've never seen him like this, and this surprising initiative reminds me of how angry he got when I kissed Flash.

"I don't want you to think I don't want this..." Peter says against my mouth, "Because I do... So bad..." His tone is deep and huskier than I've ever heard from him before.

"I just don't... I don't want things to change between us," he then says, returning back to his normal, lighter tone. "I... I don't know what I'd do if... If I ever lose you."

Peter's voice cracks, as if he's on the verge of crying. I take hold of his face softly with both of my hands.

"Pete... You will never lose me. No matter what happens, no matter what happens between us, I will always be your best friend," I smile, telling him with certainty.

"I know this is... weird," I laugh lightly, and Peter joins me. "But doesn't this just feel so right?" I ask with wide eyes.

I've never felt so close to Peter, or anyone, before.

Peter leans down and gently touches his lips to mine. The kiss is soft and tender. A chill rushes down my spine at the contact.

"So this is..." he starts as he brushes his fingers over the bare skin of my stomach. "This is okay?" His hand moves up my torso, reaching the brim of my bra cautiously.

"Yes, Pete," I tell him with sensual eyes.

His eyes flicker across my face, searching for any possible reservations, but I have none.

He kisses me again, this time with much more intent.

His hands strongly roam my body, going back and forth between my hips, my stomach, my rib cage, and my breasts. There's a certain hunger in his movements, but not in a selfish way at all. It's like every action was for me, as if all he's ever wanted was to make me happy and this is finally it.

I can feel him on top of me, his bulge in his pants growing with every touch.

I buck my hips up, pressing them against his hefty bulge.

"Fel," he moans against my mouth, and I love the sound of my name dripping off of his lips so much that I do it again. I repeat this again and again, causing Peter's breath to stagger.

His lips trail from my lips down to my neck, where he places hot kisses. My breath hitches at the contact, and Peter must notice that because he then kisses harder and harder.

"Fel," he moans again, his voice cracking, "I think I'm gonna..." Peter starts, but with one final roll of my hips, he lets out a lengthy groan as he finishes.

Peter sighs before collapsing beside me, immediately widening his eyes at me.

"I- I am- so sorry," he apologizes awkwardly, his cheeks going pink.

"Peter, it's okay," I let out a light laugh. "I mean... that's what's supposed to happen," I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I- I just- I didn't mean for it to be so quick- I mean- Aren't you mad that you- You know-" Peter stammers.

"It's okay," I shake my head. "Don't worry about me, Pete," I tell him as I softly caress his cheek. "I enjoyed myself," I smile.

"Even though you didn't—" Peter starts, but I cut him off.

"Yes, Peter, believe it or not I had fun even though I didn't orgasm like you did. I mean, I didn't expect to, we were just making out," I jokingly tease, causing Peter to blush even more. "Hey, I mean it," I tell him assuringly. "Besides, this just means you have to get me to that point next time," I wink. Peter's eyes widen slightly.

"Next time?" he raises his eyebrows.

"I mean if you don't want to, we don't have to—"

"No! No, I want to," Peter blurts, followed by an awkward chuckle, "I just... I didn't know if you wanted to."

"Yes, Peter," I smile, batting my eyelashes, "I definitely want to."

I lean forward, pressing my lips to his, and I can feel him smile into the kiss.

There is a curious look in Peter's eyes as we both pull away from the kiss.

"Do you- um- do you want to try that 'next time' right now?" he asks me, and the way he's looking at me with those big doe eyes while suggesting he wants to try to make me orgasm is simultaneously the sweetest and the hottest thing I have ever seen.

"Right now?" I raise my eyebrows at him, and Peter nods. I smile into the kiss as I touch my lips to his once again.

This is something I can seriously get used to.

———

A/N:

Okay! Totally different chapter...  What did y'all think?! This isn't full blown smut, more like baby smut, but I think it's perfect for precious lil Peter and Felicia :)

As always, please COMMENT and VOTE! I'm not going to upload the next chap until I know what y'all think of this one :')