HIATUS

Hello everyone,

I have some unfortunate news.

I have decided to place this story on hiatus.

This was a very difficult decision for me. However, I ultimately decided since I've had a lack of motivation to continue on this story for a little while now, it's best to take a break from this to pursue other projects.

I have started a new story entitled Midnight Sky that I am quite excited about. I highly encourage you to check that out.

I plan to continue working on Antiheroine periodically while working on Midnight Sky. However, I will not be uploading any new chapters of Antiheroine until Midnight Sky is completed. The reasoning to this is I'm working very hard to create consistency for you all. Writing out chapters in advance allows me to create an uploading schedule, rather than making you all wait months at a time for new chapters. I can assure you that once I begin uploading new Antiheroine chapters again, uploading will be consistent!

Again, my sincerest apologies for placing this story on hold. I appreciate every single one of you and the love and support you have shown Antiheroine, and hope immensely for your understanding in making this difficult decision.

This is not the end for Felicia and Peter!!!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart,
xx Izzy