32 *mature content*

I wake up yet again to the all too familiar sound of the blaring alarm clock.

Peter groans as he rolls over and seats the alarm, stopping the noise.

"Mmm, good morning," he says groggily as he lightly places a kiss on my lips.

I stay wrapped in his arms, resting my head on his bare chest.

"I never want to leave this bed," I tell him, "I wish we could stay right here like this forever."

"I know," Peter sighs, "Me too." He kisses my forehead gently. "But unfortunately, we still gotta graduate," Peter sighs again, shuffling beneath me in attempt to get up.

"What if we skipped school today," I suggest with a smirk on my face, shifting so I'm now on top of Peter, straddling him.

We're both still unclothed from last night's activities.

"Fel... we can't," he says softly, "If we skip school today, they won't let us into the dance tonight."

I sigh, knowing Peter is right.

"Okay, fine," I lean down, my mouth to Peter's ear, "But we still have an hour until we need to be at school." I pull back, smirking, looking to Peter's shocked reaction.

"You want to... right now?" Peter raises his eyebrows at me in disbelief.

"Mmhmm," I nod my head slowly before biting my lip at him.

All at once, Peter swiftly flips me over so he is on top of me.

"You sure?" Peter asks me, his face mere inches above mine.

"Yes," I smile before bringing my hand to the back of his head and pulling his head down so his lips meet mine.

Peter pulls his mouth away to leave kisses down my jaw before leaning to the side and shuffling through the nightstand drawer. Once he grabs a small foil packet, he swiftly opens it and rolls the condom on.

Peter hovers over me, bringing his face real close to mine and looking straight into my eyes.

"I love you, Fel," he tells me.

"I love you too," I say before tilting my head up just enough for my lips to meet his in a tender kiss.

Peter presses into me, the euphoric shock causing my back to arch as we both let out moans of pleasure against each other's lips.

He thrusts again, picking up his pace, and I wrap my legs around his back.

Peter leaves sloppy kisses down my jaw and neck. as I grip his back, pulling him closer and closer, before dragging my fingernails down his skin.

"Fuck!" Peter let's out before increasing his pace again. He thrusts harder, deeper, causing me to let out a shriek, in pleasure.

"Kids, everything alri—" May freezes as she opens door at the sight of Peter on top of me, thrusting, clearly having sex.

My heart drops to my stomach as my eyes widen in horror at May's shocked expression.

"Fuck! May!" Peter exclaims, instantly falling on top of me and pulling the covers up over us so that just Peter's head was exposed.

"May! I- I can explain—" Peter bumbles, panicked.

I pull the covers down just enough to see May standing in the doorway.

"Hi, May..." I say, not knowing what else to do.

"Look, May- Felicia and I- We were just- We we're just- Uh..." Peter stammers, clearly not knowing what to say.

May's face is blank, and completely unreadable.

I am completely panicking on the inside, waiting for May to say something, anything.

"I knew it!" May says, a smirk on her face, causing both Peter and I to become immensely confused. "I knew you two were secretly together! Part of me was afraid Peter was too chicken to make a move, but clearly that's not the case," May let's out a chuckle to herself.

Peter and I simultaneously let out a sigh of relief.

"You two are using protection, though, right?" May raised her eyebrows at Peter and I. Our eyes instantly go to the empty foil wrapper sitting on the nightstand, and May's eyes follow.

"Okay, good," May crosses her arms at her chest, "I am way too young to be a great-aunt," May laughs to herself again.

The uneasy feeling in my stomach comes back at the sound of May mentioning the thought of Peter and I having kids, but I push it away, deep deep down and as far away as possible.

"But seriously, you guys, you know we're going to have to have a talk about this, right?" May raises her eyebrows, awaiting responses from Peter and I.

"Erm- y- yeah," Peter answers as I nod in agreement.

"Good. I'll drive you to school this morning. We can talk on the way there," May informs us. "Okay, that's all, you two can get back to it," May says with a shooing motion before turning away and shutting the door behind her.

Peter and I look to each other in complete disbelief.

"Um, Pete... You should probably... You know... Get out of me?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Oh, shit! Yeah..." Peter's cheeks turn red as he belatedly pulls out, then flopping on the bed beside me.

Peter and I turn to look at each other and instantly burst into laughter.

"I can't believe that seriously just happened!" I squeal, rolling over into Peter's arms as he wraps them around me.

"Me either... But hey, that went a lot better than it could have," Peter chuckles, and I let out a laugh in response.

"Now we just gotta survive the talk with May, and we're in the clear," I sigh.

This should be interesting...

———

A/N:
Another updaaaate :) How do you think this "talk" with May is going to go? (Hint: it's not how you think!) Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE!!! Your feedback means the WORLD to me!! Thanks for reading :)))