27 *mature content*

"Okay, so just wait here for one second, then I'll come open the door for you when everything's all ready," Peter instructs me nervously, and I nod as he slips through the front door of our apartment, closing it behind him.

I wait there anxiously, eager to know what he was hiding behind the apartment door.

Moments later, Peter opens the door for me, revealing a dimly lit living room filled with candles.

"Peter," I gasp, taken aback by how elaborately he had tried to transform the apartment from May's home with two kids to a romantic setting.

I walk further into the apartment, shutting the door behind me, gawking at the elaborate ambiance.

"You like it?" Peter asks me with wide puppy dog eyes.

"I love it," I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him in closer to me. I take a small breath, building my courage. "Peter... I love you," I say, staring into Peter's big brown eyes.

Peter freezes, and my anxiety begins to build.

"Y- you do?" he stammers.

I nod nervously in response to his question.

Peter doesn't respond. Instead, he swiftly presses his lips against mine, catching me a bit off guard.

When he pulls away, he has a big smile on my face, and my anxiety is suddenly subsided.

"I love you, Felicia," Peter tells me, causing a smile to grow on my face before sharing another tender kiss.

"Come on," Peter instructs, intertwining his fingers with mine as he leads us to the bedroom. He gives me a bashful smile before pushing the door open, revealing what has to be a complete figment of my imagine.

Fairy lights were sparkling throughout the room. The bunk beds were removed, and it their place laid when seemed to be a king sized mattress covered in decadent looking silk sheets.

"Peter," I gasp, gawking at the way he transformed his childhood bedroom into the perfect romantic space, "What- How did you do this?"

"Well, uh, I got a hot of help from some friends..." Peter blushes. "Oh, and I moved the bunk beds into May's room for the night and pushed the mattresses together to make this little bed... I cannot forget, I have to put it back before May gets home," Peter reminds himself seriously.

"Peter, this is amazing. But, you really didn't have to do all of this. I would have been happy with just you and me in our cute little room together, just like usual," I give him a gracious smile.

"I know, I know. But... I just want this all to be perfect," he says as he places his palm on my cheek, "because you're perfect."

I feel like I'm going to cry. No one in my entire life has put such thought and time into something for me before.

"Thank you, Pete," I smile before placing my lips on his.

It's soft and sweet at first, but then we move our lips against one another's passionately.

I want nothing more in this moment than to be close to Peter, as close as humanly possible.

I tug my backpack straps off of my shoulders, throwing it to the ground, and my jacket follows.

His arms wrap around me, pulling me closer and closer into his body.

I grab the bottom hem of his shirt and pull it up. Our lips separate as he yanks his shirt off of him and tosses it onto the floor. Peter then does the same to my shirt, leaving me in my bright red lace bra, which I had picked out special for this occasion.