35 *mature content*

Peter wraps his arms firmly around my back, pulling me in close to him.

We stumble synchronously to a wall, which Peter presses me against, our lips moving furiously against one another's. My fingers immediately go to Peter's belt, swiftly unbuckling it and unzipping his pants.

There is no hesitation. It's almost as if my mind is now turned off completely and my body is taking control.

I then grip the waistband of my panties from outside of my dress, and slip them down, the panties falling to the floor at my feet.

When I glance back up to Peter, there is a look of concern in his eyes.

"Fel, are you okay?" he asks hesitantly.

"Yeah," I say plainly before yanking Peter's boxer's down just enough to reveal his length.

"You... We don't have to do this if you don't want to," Peter tells me genuinely.

"I want to," I say, my tone yet again completely blank.

"You sure?" Peter raises his eyebrows at me.

"Yes," I say, gripping gets his length, a small smirk forming on my face as Peter let's out a wince in pleasure.

I hike the bottom of my dress up as Peter grips the back of my thighs, lifting me up.

"I don't need a..." Peter asks as he positions himself at my entrance.

"Nope," I shake my head, my nails digging into Peter's back, yearning for him.

Peter then presses into me, sending the familiar euphoric sensation shooting up my spine.

He then pulls out and thrusts into me again, pressing me firmly against the wall.

"You okay?" he asks me, pausing between thrusts.

"Yes, just keep going," I say bluntly.

As Peter thrusts repeatedly, I can't help but to be brought back to the moment from earlier today, the audio recording replaying over and over in my mind.

Stop thinking about that, Felicia, just focus on this, make it good because you know you can never do this again, I tell myself.

"I love you so much," Peter tells me breathily as his pace quickens.

I don't say anything; the only sound now is our panting breaths.

"I'm close," Peter grunts. "Do I... Should I...?" Peter begins to ask through his pants, unable to finish his question.

"Yeah, Pete," I tell him, "You can come in me. It's okay." I can tell Peter is slightly bothered with my short tone, but he keeps going regardless.

He lets out a moan as he finishes, holding me close to his body.

I pull my legs down from around him, to stand up. I rapidly bend down and pull my panties back on.

I don't look at Peter.

I can't. This feels... wrong.

I shouldn't have done that. What the fuck was I thinking! I scold myself.

"I gotta go finish getting ready," I mumble as I rush out of the room.

I quickly shut May's door behind me and begin to finish getting ready.

———

"Oh my goodness!" May gasps as I come down the hall, "You look so beautiful."

I can't help but to blush at May's kind reaction.

I continue walking down the hall and into the living room, where Peter is seated on the couch.

"Wow," Peter mutters under his breath, mouth agape, as he stands up. "You look... You... You're..." he stammers.

My cheeks continue burning as Peter is literally speechless.

For a brief moment, I forget about it all - the betrayal, the truth. For a brief moment, I'm... happy.

"Okay, here," May hands Peter and I each a small plastic box with some sort of flower inside. "You two put them on each other, while I take pictures," May instructs is as she grabs her camera.

"Maybe you should uh-" I say to Peter awkwardly.

"Yeah, um, I'll uh..." Peter murmurs as he opens the box, pulling out the white corsage.

"Okay, kids, act totally normal, like I'm not here," May tells us as we hear the shutter of the camera.

Peter then slips the white rose around my wrist.

"There," he says in completion, a small smile on his face.

"Felicia, now you put the boutineer on Peter," May says.

I open the box and pull the flower out.

"I don't know how to..." I mutter as I pull the pointy pins out of it.

"You weave it through Peter's jacket so it stays. Point the pin down!" May instructs, and I attempt to do as she says.

"Okay... done. I think..." I say once the rose is seemingly attached to Peter's jacket.

"Perfect! Now get together, and smile!" May says as the camera shutters.

Peter's arm snakes around my waist, pulling me close to him as May continues taking photos.

I smile for the camera, although my mind is taken back to an unhappy place, Peter's words on tape replaying over and over and over again.

This is going to be a long night.

———

A/N:
What do you think is going to go down at the dance? ;) Thanks for reading! I love and appreciate your support so much :') Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT your thoughts, predictions, and opinions!!!