15

Peter's alarm blares throughout the room, as it does every morning which we have school. The alarm is silences with a swift thwap as Peter smacks it.

The two of us are cuddled closely in his twin bed bottom bunk. My face is nuzzled into the warmth of his chest, and in this moment I never want to move away from him again. Peter's arms are wrapped around me tightly, and as we both begin to wake up he caresses my hip with his hand.

"Mmm good morning," Peter says to me groggily. I look up at him to find the most adorable sleepy smile on his face, and I can't help but to want to kiss him.

"Morning," I respond, tilting my head up to place a light kiss on his lips. Our lips linger over one another's for a long moment and smiles creep onto both of our faces.

I can't help but to be content, especially after last night.

For someone so drastically inexperienced, he sure knew what he was doing...

Even though things had escalated rather fast between Peter and I last night, everything between us still feels so normal, like we're still the same Fel and Pete: best buds.

...It just so happens that now we're best buds who give each other orgasms... That's normal, right?

Things are still moving fairly slow though; I mean, we still haven't even seen each other naked or anything. Peter came without me even touching him, and even though he definitely did touch me, our clothes stayed on the whole time (minus .

Everything just feels so right with Peter, I can't help but to just be... happy.

We stay like that for a while, our lips brushing so lightly, but abruptly pull away from each other as the alarm on my phone rings. I quickly shuffle through the covers in search of my phone, silencing the alarm as soon as soon as I find it.

I let out a sigh of relief once the ringing stops. Peter and I begin to laugh as soon as our eyes meet again.

"We should probably get ready for school," I say as my laughter slowly dies down.

"Yeah," Peter agrees between chuckles.

We both rummage through drawers picking out clothes to wear, and swiftly get dressed.

Peter gives me an amused look as he views my outfit choice.

"What?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Is... is that my hoodie?" he cocks his head at the navy blue sweatshirt I'm wearing, a curious smile on his face.

"Yeah," I admit, my cheeks heating up.

Peter's smile grows as we both share a light chuckle.

"C'mon, let's head to school," Pete nudges my shoulder, and we both head off.

———

"Fel," Peter widens his eyes at me as we ride the train towards school.

"What?" I ask. There's a wild concern in Peter's eyes.

He reached his hand out, placing his fingers on the side of my neck, and it's tender to the touch.

"You... you have a... hickey," Peter tells me, his cheeks turning pink.

"Wha—" I stammer as I rapidly pull out my phone and open the front camera, examining the side of my neck. Sure enough, there is a small, dark purple bruise left from Peter last night.

"How did I miss that?!" I let out in disbelief. Part of me begins to panic, especially considering the panicked look on Peter's face.

"Wait," I calm down as I remember, "I have a turtleneck sweater in my locker I'm pretty sure— from when I wore it to school by mistake in August, I took it off because it was too hot and it's been there ever since—"