28 *mature content*

I gasp, out of a strange mixture of pain and pleasure.

"You okay?" Peter asks me out of concern, stilling his movements.

"Yeah. Just... Just keep going," I instruct him, and he obliges. Peter moves back just enough to thrust into me again, this time causing us both to let out a groan in pleasure.

"Fuck..." Peter gasps euphorically as he repeats his motions again and again and again, causing a slight smirk to form on my face.

I grip his back, pulling our bodies even closer as he continues his steady thrusts.

Our heavy breathing synchronizes in pleasance as Peter's pace progressively increases with more and more impetus.

It is somehow just as I had imagined it to be, yet even better because it's with Peter, who I've practically known my whole life, and who I wholeheartedly love.

"Fel... I..." Peter groans apologetically through heavy breaths.

"It's okay, Pete," I tell him encouragingly, nodding as I keep gasping with every thrust.

With one final thrust, Peter let's out a hefty moan before falling beside me on the mattress.

Our chests rise and fall harmoniously as we attempt to gain back out breath.

He then pulls the condom off and tosses it into the small trash bin beside the nightstand before turning back to me and placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Peter wraps an arm around me and I turn to rest my head on his chest. I've never felt so... at peace.

"Thank you," Peter says to me, which puzzles me.

"For what?" I ask him.

"For... everything. For this. For choosing me," Peter's voice quiets at the end of his remark, and I can sense the slightest more of sadness in his voice.

"Peter..." I pull back slightly so that I can make eye contact with him. "Choosing you? I never had to choose you, Pete. It's always been you," I tell him.

"Really?" his eyes widen slightly in disbelief.

"Well, yeah. Ever since my dad died... I... I started falling in love with you," I say.

I'm technically being truthful, but I choose to leave out the fact that I technically started falling for Spider-Man before I started falling for Peter Parker...

Peter's face falls, as if he is disappointed, but I don't know why.

"What is it, Pete?" I ask sympathetically.

"Nothing..." he trails suspiciously, but then the corners of his mouth curl up to form a small smile. "I love you," Peter tells me before connecting his lips to mine.

"I love you too," I say against his lips.

We are then interrupted by the blaring sound of Peter's yodeling ringtone, which startles us.

Peter groans as he leans down to pick up his phone off of the floor. His eyes widen at the screen, and I know it's something bad.

"Fuck," Peter curses, his face illuminated by the blue light of the phone screen.

"What is it?" I ask with urgency.

"Uh- Um- Nothing- We- We gotta put all this back before May gets home," Peter stammers before frantically pulling his boxers on and running out of the bedroom.

"Peter!" I yell as I yank his tee shirt over my head and slip my underwear back on.

Frustrated, I rush over to Peter, who is spastically blowing out all of the candles in the living room.

"Ow!" Peter shrieks, the hot wax burning his fingers.

"Peter," I say calmly, grabbing his shoulders and gently turning him around to face me. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me. "May won't be home for at least two hours. What's going on?" I ask him again.

Peter's eyes shift, clearly hesitant to tell me what is making him act so frantically.

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows, waiting for Peter to say something, but he doesn't. I pull my arms away, taking a step back from him. "Pete, come on, you literally just took my fucking virginity, and now you're hiding secrets? Not even two minutes after..." I raise my voice at him.

"Okay! Okay, I'm sorry, you're right. I shouldn't keep things from you. Just... Please don't be mad at me. I'm not really used to... not keeping secrets," Peter tells me apologetically, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm not mad at you... I'm sorry for yelling. Just don't act so shady, you spaz," I chuckle lightly, hitting him playfully on his arm.

"It's, um, a Spider-Man thing. There's a bad guy, and I gotta go," Peter tells me, blushing slightly.

"A bad guy? Damn, I'm getting kind of jealous," I say with a smirk, leaning in and pressing my lips against his. "You go, Spider, I'll take care of this," I tell him.

"Really?" Peter's face lights up like I just offered him an ice cream sundae.

"Yes, of course. When you're boyfriend's a superhero, sometimes you gotta stay behind and clean up his messes," I wink at him before leaning down to blow out another candle.

"I fucking love you," Peter grabs my waist, pulling me into him and kissing me passionately. "Mm I'll call Ned to help," he tells me as he pulls away and begins rushing toward the bedroom. "Oh! And Happy! I'll get Happy to help too!" he yells down the hall.

"Who the Hell is Happy?" I mutter as I pick up more candles and carry them to the bedroom.

I enter to see Peter clad in his Spider-Man suit, and I suddenly find myself doing everything in my power to resist the urge to jump his bones right now.

"Stay safe," I tell him.

I set the candles down before rushing up to him and giving him one more kiss.

"I will," Peter tells me. "I love you," he says before disappearing out the window.

I sit down on the mattress and grab my phone off of the floor.

My stomach drops as I check my phone.

4 New Messages and 2 Missed Calls From Norman Osborn

Norman Osborn: I need the Black Cat to entertain the Spider tonight. Attached is an address. ASAP.

Norman Osborn: Felicia?

Norman Osborn: No show tonight = no deal.

Norman Osborn: Have fun in juvie once I tell the cops your secret.

I am totally and completely fucked.

———
A/N:
Another update!!!! Hope y'all enjoyed :) Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT your thoughts and opinions! :)