🐷Pig Boy🐷

"What is a 'demon moon'?" I asked

"That's a little hard for me to explain right now."

By this point, Kadzuki was dashing off after the red-haired boy keeping up with him surprisingly well. She was running faster than before but I could still tell not as fast as so could... for my sake... again. I appreciated that. It felt like my feet were getting ready to fall off, I was trying so hard to keep up this was insane! But I continued to follow having a sense that this was serious, the feeling of intense panic radiating off Kadzuki. She didn't answer any of my questions like what she'd normally enjoyed doing. Her proud happy smile was turned upside down into a frown and her eyebrows furrowed, concentrated, in deep thought. 

I could hear a loud thundering sound in the distance. Almost like a large bull was charging at us. Everything went in slow motion, I could see Kadzuki look over the side and I followed her gaze. My e/c irises widened as I saw the pig come flying past, my gazed followed where his body landed, not even paying any mind to the large spider demon charging at Kadzuki. Its large body smacked right into her smaller one sending her flying back. She took no effort to land on her feet while sliding back a few feet. I stopped and due to the sudden stop, I slid up a little, now standing right in front of the large demon. It cast a large shadow over me I could hear what was left of my human heart thundering in my ears panic rising in. It looked down at me and I wanted to run, I wanted to escape so bad but it was like my feet were glued to the ground like hands came up from the earth and were holding my still so I couldn't run.  

Even has a demon I'm not brave nor reliable. My vision got cloudy and blurry from tears bubbling up in my eyes as I started to shake. This is what I wanted right? Did I want to die? As it's large meaty hands came barling down at me. It dawned on me the last minute.  The fear of death leaving me all too suddenly.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Screamed the red-head

I can't die from this. I quickly jumped backward out of the way of the large fist. Skidding to a stop. It could crush me to bits but I'd still come back alive and okay. Because it has no light in itself, no nichirin, no special killing techniques. Being crushed by it would be pointless. I felt a red ooze drip down my face from a cut I got from flying debris. I could feel the large gash in my forehead slowly close up and the blood starting to dry.

The two boys began to tag-team the large monster, their blades struggling to cut through its thick flesh. I turned over to look at Kadi for advice only to see her hiss in pain as she popped her arm back into place. I quickly ran over to her. "That boy said this is one of the demon moons! What do we do?" I asked panic rising back into my voice. She glanced at me then glanced at the demon. Raising her eyebrow and looked back to me.  

"That's not a demon moon." She said bluntly.

...huh?! I blinked at her looking at the boys continuing to fight the beast, having they're assess handed to them before looking back at Kadzuki. "Are you sure?" She sighed giving me 'The Look'.

"I'm positive." She dusted off her haori "I'm sure you'll be fine here. I'm off to go find the real demon moon."

"WhAt? You can't leave me here!"

"You won't die, and if the sun starts to come just find a place to hide and I'll find you when I'm done."

"I tHoUgHt YoU sAiD yOu WeRe In TrAiNiNg!"

"I lied." And with that, she turned on her heel and ran in the direction we were running in before. My jaw dropped as I was left in complete danger of not only the sider demon throwing the boys behind me but also the sun that rises in 3 hours. I turned around just in time to see the red-head get smacked by a tree truck-like he was some sort of baseball. He went flying backward, ironically the same direction Kadi ran in.