100k Event! Closed!

Ok! So I've been meaning to do something special for getting 100k+ on this book. I've been really thankful for all of you reading and that you like the book I'm working so hard on.

And I know my updates have been slow recently and I'd like to use this Event as an apology.

SOOOOOOOO!
Unknowntyper's 100k Event Menu!!!

Available series:
        Kimetsu No Yaiba
        Haikyuu
        Obey me
        Fate

Available series:        Kimetsu No Yaiba        Haikyuu        Obey me        Fate

Spicy- NSFW/18+     Sweet- SFW/Soft

Tea's
Thai Milk Tea-
Self ship prompt! Give me a character of your choosing out of Demon Slayer, Haikyuu, Obey me, and Fate (just One) and a short description of yourself and I'll give you a Spicy prompt.

Passion Fruit Milk Tea-
Self ship prompt! Give me a character of your choosing out of Demon Slayer, Haikyuu, Obey me, and Fate (just One) and a short description of yourself and I'll give you a Sweet prompt.

Snacks
Strawberry Mochi-
Matchup! Give me a short description of yourself and specify what series you want a character from (Demon slayer, Haikyuu, Obey me, Fate(can be all 4 if you ask)) and I'll match you up with a character followed with a sweet prompt.

Matcha Mochi-
Matchup! Give me a short description of yourself and specify what series you want a character from (Demon slayer, Haikyuu, Obey me, Fate(can be all 4 if you ask)) and I'll match you up with a character followed with a spicy prompt.

Cinnamon Cookies-
Matchup! Give me a short description of yourself and specify what series you want a character from (Demon slayer, Haikyuu, Obey me, Fate(can be all 4 if you ask)) and I'll match you up with a character followed with a spicy and sweet prompt.

Toppings
Boba-
Mood board

Popping Boba-
Themed Song

Coffee Jelly-
(Spicy)(SERIOUSLY) (the ahem... p word)
Ahem spicy video themed after your order

I'd like to add that I got this idea from Tumbler I won't tag because their content is nsfw and I know underage people read this book. But you get the point.

Please DM me your order! You can order a Tea and a topping or a Snack and a topping only.

You'll receive your order through dms

Orders will be accepted from 10:30 pm Nov 12 - 12am Nov 14 then orders will be closed

Thank you all for reading my book! And I hope the best for all you! And I hope you continue to read as I update and work to get to the ending of this book!