≜The Beginning≜

Before we even knew it the ground of the top floor began to shake and crack in an unstable condition. And without anywhere to escape to, we all waited for what our future had to bring us. Watching the ground begin to give away slowly at our feet.

Giyuu and Kadzuki had their blades drawn while standing ready for a fall. And well... that's exactly what happened. 

The floor crashed in on itself. Us falling through it, everything seems to go in slow motion as we tried to look through the rubble to see where we falling to. All our clothing and hair flying up as we fell. Two stone-hard glares and a wide-eyed panic stared at the incoming floor below us.

I saw the top of the walls, mapping out a very... very large maze. I landed on one of the walls, landing right on my stomach before rolling off onto the floor. Groaning in pain while holding my stomach in agony and to resist the urge to vomit right then and there. 

I rolled over on to my back, still holding my stomach, and looked up at the ceiling. Watching the rubble slowly start to put itself back together. Replacing the floor and giving us a roof. Panic arising in the pit of my stomach at the strange occurrence. I glanced around frantically at the hallway I currently laid in. Seeing no one around but me I started calling out. 

"K-...Kadzuki?!" I shouted. Standing up to my feet to try and get my voice over the wall before the roof could repair itself. "Giyuu?! Are you guys there?!" I cupped my hands around my mouth and stood on my toes.

There was a sickening silence that consumed me, assuming the worst had happened I began to panic as my heart sped up rapidly in my chest as I tried to figure out what I should do and piece together my scrambled thoughts. 

"Kind of wish I wasn't." I heard a familiar feminine voice call out from the other side. I gasped in relief as I heard the familiar voice that sounded irritated beyond belief.

"A-and... And Giyuu?" I asked and heard nothing which made my panic begin to rise again. 

"He's not here with me. But I can hear him walking around..." Kadzuki sighed.

"I'm here..." I heard him mumbling through the wall.

"Oh good! He can still talk..." I felt bad hearing her make fun of him... but... she wasn't wrong... "Y/n!" I heard her begin to talk again, moving on from Giyuu. "Stay there and I'll come to look for you! From what saw this is a maze, so I'm sure I can find you!" She shouted at me from the other side of the glossy marble and wood wall.

"O-okay..." I replied and stood up straight in my place. Listening to her quickly distancing footsteps. I backed away from the wall and looked around at the hall I was standing in. It was tall and wide, and long, both ends of the hallway look like it turned into another hall. The bottom half of the walls had this beautiful white marble lining them.

The walls themselves were a bright and vibrant red painted wood, freshly cleaned and glossy. Reflecting the small portions of sun light poking through the deeper red curtains.

-Wait a minute- I suddenly realized something as I looked around. The outside of the building was practically held together by strings and being taking advantage of the wildlife. Even the top floor was old and dusty, the white floor turning brown with dust and only having wooden boards covering the windows. But down here... it all looks brand new. Like it came straight from the time it was built.

There was even a red carpet lined with gold laying perfectly on the polished black marble floor. Whitestone columns lined the hall, all equally separated. They had these beautifully decorated vases on each one. Each vase had a different shape and color and design. Each holding a story and a feeling. The vibrant glossy paint on the vases glimmered royally in the small rays of the sun. Fresh and healthy flowers blossoming out of them