☀A Sad Ending?☀

It was Kyojuro. Akaza shot his fist through his stomach...

"Die! You're finished, Kyojuro! Give in! Say you'll become a demon!" Akaza shouted enthusiastically. "You're one of the chosen strong ones!"

I felt tears begin to prick my eyes. This strange contorting pain exploding in my chest like someone just stabbed me as I watched the bright red liquid drip off Akaza's fist. The thick liquid landing on the ground right in front of me. It began pooling up, spreading out, reaching my knees and staining the white cloth of my kimono. 

My vision became blurry seeing him wobble slightly, a series of wheezes and grunts.

Suddenly all the day's events flashed in my eyes. My fingers became shaky remembering the glowing smile he gave on the train only a few hours ago. Where he was healthy and unharmed. I-... I remember the calmness I felt whenever he spoke to me. 

H-... how would Kadzuki react if she was seeing this right now?

When he looked at me after saving those people, I felt like I did something. He made me feel... appreciated... wanted... I wanted him to stay! Not yet! Please! Don't... don't go!

"Blood demon art..." I didn't even realize I was beginning to stand up. A cold flame lighting in the pit of my stomach the more I opened my eyes to the situation. The more I remembered things, the more a replayed memories in my head. The more my vision became blurry. A blinding feeling surrounding me. 

How would his family feel?

How would the boys feel?

Would they cry? Would they feel alone? Would they blame themselves? 

No... how would I feel?... no not that either... how do I feel?

I feel... angry...

I didn't even realize my teeth were bared, my fangs out for the world to see. A scream wanting to erupt from my throat.

I didn't want to let go of him... so I won't. "Glaciation!" My right hand gripped Kyojuro's cape near his right shoulder harshly, while the other reached over his left, my s/k hand reaching out towards Akaza's face. He backed his head away, but before he could completely depart from us the side of his face and neck exploded. Large icicles shooting out from his pale skin. The ice had taken over the left side of his face. Shooting from his eye making his left shoulder immobile.

As I collapsed, releasing Kyojuro's cape I could see the ice continue to shoot out of multiple places. One rather large spike jumped out of his right shoulder, ripping the arm buried into Kyojuro, right off his body. The ice crowded around his joints. Leaving him unable to move at his normal pace. 

I heard him release a sound of pain. Foam starting to form at the sides of his mouth from barring his own fangs. 

That wasn't the end of it. Letting out a loud war cry Kyojuro wasn't done just yet. He swung his sword down, aiming for Akaza's neck. The blood-red blade reaching its target, begging to bury itself into the side of the demon's neck as its master willed it to. 

Unable to cut through using only one hand caused Kyojuro to struggle. Akaza shot his unharmed hand towards Kyojuro's face. Fist balled tightly as his bared fanged snarl turned into a large grin.

Before the fist could make contact with its target Kyojuro used his free hand to grab onto Akaza's wrist tightly. Refusing to let up just because his wound was severe. They continued to stand there and fight for dominance. Golden eyes glaring at amber ones. I took this time to hook my hands under Kadzuki's arms and drag her away to the best of my abilities. My energy was drained from that attack I just pulled. I could hardly keep my eyes open through the tears still pouring out.