➕Leaving➕

Ugghh it has been a while. Sorry for the late update, school got back in and ya girl got whiplash from it. It ain't it sis 😔✊ Anyway I'm going to make this a longer chapter than normal because you lovelies deserve it. Yall's comments give me life ngl.

Holy frack. 13K? Last time I was on here it was 11K... T_T I don't deserve yall.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahhhhh! Thank the gods!" I squealed while jumping up and down, my H/L H/C bouncing around my hair and through the air. My feet making loud thuds against the wood floor from my bouncing. Kadzuki stood in front of me smiling as she was gathering some of her loose thing scattered on her bed. "I felt like I've been hearing for years! Years!" I shouted flopping onto the bed with a soft thud this time. She giggled at me while stuff the small miscellaneous items on to her form, stuff something into her pockets and some others into her belt.

"Hehe, don't get too excited. The train might not be much better." She spoke finally standing straight with my basket in her tan hands. Adjusting the straps. Tanjiro wanted to go on the mission Kyjuro was going on to ask about his flame abilities, to try and learn more about his own dance of the fire god ability. And of course, Kadzuki and I being a part of their group happily agreed to come along. Kadzuki was especially happy.

If I'm being honest I'm kind of excited to meet the flame pillar. If he's anything like Kadzuki I should have a good time. The smile he gave that one day I walked on to him and Kadzuki speaking, it stuck with me. Every time I remembered it, it was so clear. Making my heart want to break from my chest and go running at him.

"Ahh, I'm not too worried. Sure it might be scary." I sighed at sat up on the bed, dangling my feet over the side of the bed and kicked them back and forth like a child. "But if I can't die... wants the point of being scared?" She gazed at me with her golden-green eyes. She smiled bringing her hand up to ruffle my hair before petting it back down.

"You're not wrong there..." She scratched her cheek while looking around the room. "I think that's it..."

Right at that moment, Zenitsu walked in, still making weird noises and giggles. "Good evening Zenitsu!" I waved. Trying to hold the cringe from my face already knowing what he's so happy about. "Are you glad training is over?"

He stopped giggling and looked at me with a cute little smile. "It wasn't all that bad! Euhuhu." I sweat dropped slightly. "All those little girls" He mumbled while giggling. I could hear Kadzuki snort from next to me. "But, y/n. I heard you were coming with us, to the train. Are you really?"

Before I could even get a word out of my mouth Kadzuki beat me to it. "Sorry little man, you're just stuck with." she grinned looking over her shoulder. He's smile flattered and he shuddered a little. Sweat beginning to pool on his face. "Hey! What's with that face!" She turned around crossing her arms.

"'Ahhh okay moving on!" Is cut the tension, sensing that was not about to go down a good path. "She's just kidding. Of course, I'm going. I mean, why would she have the basket if I wasn't?" Kadzuki rolled her eyes, her smile coming back to make an appearance. She patted me on the shoulder and began to walk out.

"I have to go grab a few more things from Shinobu. I'll see you two in a few minutes." She paused, stopping in the doorway. "Keep your hands off of each other..."

"What!?" Zenitsu and I both shouted in unison. Red spreading across both of our faces, sweat beads appearing out temples, I heard her chuckle before walking out and closing the door behind her.

I cleared my throat and rubbed my face. The heat on my face becoming an unbearable flame. Why would she say that? So rude! "Oh! y/n, I found this out in the garden!" Zenitsu said handing me a small white Japanese anemone. A thin green stem sprouting from beneath the soft white petals. It sparkled and shined with the morning dew still adoring the petals. A small smile graced my lips as I reached my s/c hand out to take it. Holding the small delicate flower in my undead cold hand. I don't know why but the small gesture and staring at the flowers gave me light and airy feeling. Like I could dance and frolic on clouds. Like I was touching sunlight again.