🐛Butterfly Estate🐛

I'm so sorry! I'm like, what? Two days late now? I got caught up in school T_T But lemme just say... 3,000 VIEWS!? HOW IN THE HELL DID THAT GET SO HIGH!? I don't deserve your support T_T I'll try to make this chapter longer and better for you guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I painfully opened my eyes, not wanting to wake up but the loud shouting pestering my sleep refused to falter. Once my eyes opened and adjusted to their surroundings I concluded I was back in my basket. I rubbed the sleep from eyes not even knowing that I fell asleep after the trial was over. I gently lifted the lid to scout out my surroundings and find the source of the loud crying. I squinted my eyes as they adjusted to the light in the room. There were small beams of light shining through small drapes hanging over the windows but still safe enough for me to crawl out from where I was sitting in between two beds.

"I got stabbed by this stinky sider, so I was in a lotta pain due to the poison! And that girl's been nagging at me and getting mad at me, so it sucks so much!" I heard a familiar voice shouting very close by. I let the lid slide off and stood up so I could take a better look around. Some parts of the sun shining through the window touched me. Yes, it burned but It wasn't so bad that I couldn't handle it.

I learned this during the trial that I had a small resistance to the sun. It had to be in a super small dose and it had to be filtered. So like a glass window. It wasn't comfortable, yes, but it wouldn't kill me.  

I saw a row of beds and either side of the long room. There were some injured soldiers in some of them. I recognized a few of these soldiers. I could hear the loud voice coming from a familiar head of blond hair. I could see him crying into the uniform of the kakushi holding Tanjiro. I couldn't hold myself back remembering the worry I felt thinking the boy had died after he ran off. "Zenitsu! I called loudly with a bright smile stretched across my s/c face. He stopped his crying and turned around to look at me blinking tears away from his eyes, snot was still attached to the kakushi's uniform. 

"Y/n-channn," He smiled and started doing his weird giggle along with that weird little giggle he did when Kadi and I first met him. "Ehehe you remembered my name?" 

I felt my smile widened a little more at his weird way of speaking. "Well, you remembered mine." I looked down at the bed that was in front of me, even more euphoria drowned my senses. I saw Inosuke laying there in one piece and without even thinking I slammed my hands down on his bed and leaned on it. "Ah! Inosuke you're alive too! I'm so happy!" There was a long silence and I kept looking at him. He didn't respond, it was kind of odd for him. I took my hands off the bed and stood back up straight. I felt my forehead scrunch up and worry lightly nibble at my happiness. 

My head snapped up once I heard a small thud, Tanjiro had jumped off the Kakushi's back. He bowed slightly even though he was struggling to keep himself standing due to his severe injuries. "I would like to give you my 'thank you' for helping me in the forest last night!" He yelled enthusiastically. I blinked at him as realization flooded into my head. I thought he passed out...

"W-what you were awake?" I asked, the worst possible outcome filling up my head. 

"Yes, but I couldn't move because of fatigue..." He said a lot more gently this time as he stood up straight, holding onto Zenitsu's bed for support. He looked into my eyes with so much sincerity and happiness I thought I might've exploded. I left my ears beginning to burn upon realizing he was awake the whole time I was... I was... touching him... 

"AH! It-it's really no big deal! Haha, y-yep! No-nope! It's tot-totally fine! Hm mm!" I wanted to crawl back into my basket. What the hell was that? I don't think I was speaking proper anything.