@Pillars@

"C-...ome on."

I heard harsh voices all around me. I groaned curling up into a tighter ball. "Come on, bastard." I shifted in my spot slightly. I heard a group of voices echoing. "Come on!!" 

I jolted awake at the loud voice, I looked around frantically searching for the voice only to realize I was in complete darkness. I heard all the voices more clearly now and I figured I was crammed in my basket. I went to say something but it only came out in incoherent muffling. I reached my hand up to my mouth and felt a thick cloth rolled up and tied around my head, shoved in my mouth. I gagged slightly feeling drool trying to drip out but couldn't. 

I shakily brought my hand up to lift the lid lightly so I could look out of the basket. Through the small sliver, I could see Tanjiro jolt awake sitting up on his knees and looking frantically around at the people surrounding him. Next to him, I saw Kadzuki with her hands tied behind her back. She was sitting on her knees her head hanging in shame, her hair covering her face and I could see she was still beaten and battered from her last battle. A tall man was standing next to her who looked exactly like her, looking down at her, an unreadable expression on his face. He was smiling but still managed to look... concerned? Kadzuki just looked pitiful. 

It hit me. That was her brother. 

I looked back at Tanjiro, remembering his wound I tried so hard to help fix. I couldn't see it due to his haori but I could slightly see white bandages in place of my vines and moss. 

The Pillars were surrounding him as he panicked looking around mumbling under his breath. Nezuko. 

My hands were shaking as I looked around, I wanted to crawl out and help. But I was too scared, and to add on how would I help? Just stand there while pillars went to attack me?... And it's daylight! 

I sunk lower into the basket letting the lid shut, I whimpered bringing my knees up to my chest. I didn't know what was happening but a feeling was telling me it's pretty bad. Kadzuki wouldn't be probably if she didn't help me. I felt my fingertips grow cold, so, so cold. The voices I was hearing began to fade out as I brought my hand close to face so I could see in the dark. My fingers were slightly blue. Very, very lightly, you could see a small shade of blue. 

I brought them to my face, jolting in surprise and sprung my hand back looking at my shaking fingers again. They were cold to the touch, ice cold. I let out a shaky breath and gasped jumping in my sitting position in the basket. Seeing my breath spill out. 

What in the hell?

It wasn't freezing or anything today. Why was this happening? 

I was suddenly ripped from my thoughts hearing footsteps approach from behind my basket. "Whoa whoa, this got somewhat interesting." The voice was raspy and deep. I jumped in my skin when I heard him speak. I lifted the lid again to see who the person speaking was. I felt my face pale seeing a scared arm right in front of my line of sight. I slowly looked up seeing crazed grey eyes glancing down at me from the corner of his eyes. I let the lid drop quickly feeling every bone my body rattle.

HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY EYEBROWS.

I heard something being slammed down, like a wooden box? Before I felt my basket being lifted and began to rock back and forth, dangling. My heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest and go running seeing the lid slide off slightly, giving me a small view of his white hair and scared pale face. I could feel my breath catch in my throat and get stuck my eyes unable to unstick from his face.

"Oh and another one? This one's yours right? Kadzuki?" I shut my eyes tightly hearing him call out Kadzuki. Knowing for sure now I'm the reason she's here. "Two idiot members who brought demons with them."