⇃My story⇂

STOP. READ!

THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN SOME CONTENT SENSITIVE TO SOME VEIWERS>

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS>

SELF HARMING

VERBAL ABUSE

_________________________________________________________________________

All four of us watched expectingly as the large red doors opened in front of us. Slowly revealing a small white form sitting in a mass of soft pillows. An unreadable expression displayed on her pale features. Her even paler hair cascade down her back and framed her face and her plum red eyes pried right through all the white. Making a loud appearance. 

I felt my heart fall and crash into my stomach as realization smacked me on the beach the neck. Causing a shock to travel through my spine and my entire being. Her pale features and expressionless face ringing a bell in my ears. And those cat ear-like horns she had immediately caused an image of the train window all those months ago.

I remembered standing up and taking a quick glance out of the window of the fast-moving train and seeing a white face staring at me from among the thick forest surrounding the tracks. Even after the train crashed I could see her looming at us from within the thick green brush filled forest.

How long has she been watching me? The question felt heavy on my tongue, holding power over me as I stared back into her eyes. E/c eyes clashing with red. 

She unfolds her hands from her lap and held them out in an odd display, like a puppet master holding the strings to their wooden people. A grin stretched across her face as the last of the thick blood with the ONI seeped into her fingertips, leaving no trace of the liquid substance. 

A pause followed the disappearance of the liquid, silence so thick you could cut it like butter. It was pricing and suffocating. The only thing that could be heard was the slow unsheathing of the nichirin blades of the slayers. An overall intense moment. 

A sudden disgusting sound cut through the silence as we watched in horror, pairs of five arms ripping out of her back causing a sticking rip to echo through the large room. Same pale skinny arms, same as her own two in front of her reached out from behind her back. The only thing different is that they looking glassy if you looked hard enough you could see through them. Like they were stained glass.

You could even hear them clanking together in all the sudden movements. 

It was a standoff for a moment or two, each party challenging the other to move first. All it took was a shakey breath to echo through the open room for sudden quicked pass footsteps to dash by me. Causing my h/l hair to blow in front of me, my eyes unable to keep up with the blur in front of me.

A familiar mismatched haori gave me the ability to identify who exactly dashed into this first. A water stream followed behind him as he swung his sword down towards the demon. Aimed towards her neck in a way to now waste any time and have this fight over before it ever started.

But unaware to us the battle had already started long ago. Because once Giyuu swung his blue sword down. The demon's figure shattered and was replaced with an empty seat where she once sat.  

Are you actually serious...? An annoying question popped into my head as the familiar trick of glass and mirrors was displayed in front of me for the second time since I've been here. It didn't even occur to me that she would have the skills plus more of everything we fought to get here. The puppets can only do what the puppet master does yadah yadah we're screwed. 

"No greeting first, water pillar?" I could hear her core at him from another corner of the room, not visible to us. "Though I can say you have gotten better at communicating! You approached me first so that's a start!" She mocked before the floor rumbled slightly. Alerting us the to clear glass arms peeking out from different corners, pillows, and curtains that decorated the room.