Wolf Moon

Okay I just started getting into Teen Wolf so bare with me

Okay I just started getting into Teen Wolf so bare with me. I have read a couple of Derek Hale fan fictions on wattpad. They are really good one is Falling For Derek Hale -Teen Wolf Story- By lilyfanfiction. The other one is Caution, Purpose and Faith by silverspacechameleon. So check them out. And I just wanted to say that I did get my inspiration from these story. So enjoy!!! And I don't know who did the video but I love it!

 So enjoy!!! And I don't know who did the video but I love it!

I sat there listening to my music as I check my Facebook. Stiles wasn't on so I had no one to talk to. I didn't have many friends and I liked it that way... okay my only friends were my twin brother Scott and Stiles. But I really did like it that way because of who I am.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a noise outside. I got up and opened my bedroom door. "Scott? Was that you?" I asked when I walked towards his bedroom.

His door was wide open and I frowned. Then I heard his scream. I got a baseball bat and got ready to hit anything that would hurt my brother and I. I ran to where the scream came from and stopped. Scott was with a baseball bat and Stiles is...okay he's Stiles and like a typical Stiles he was upside down from the roof.

"Seriously Sky?" Stiles asked "What is up with you two and baseball bats?"

"What is with you and hanging off people's roof?" I raised an eyebrow.

He ignored me knowing I wasn't going to tell him why I had a bad. "Why do you have a bat?" Stiles asked Scott.

"I thought you were a predator." Scott said.

"A pre..." Stiles starts laughing and I roll my eyes. "Look, I know it's late, but you two have to hear this. My dad left twenty minutes ago, dispatch call. They're bringing every officer of Beacon department, and even the state police."

"For what?" I asked walking to stand beside my brother in front of Stiles.

"Two joggers found a body in the woods." Stiles says and then jumps down.

"A dead body?" Scott asks. I look at him and raise my eyebrow. What does he think Stiles means? A body of water?

"No a body of water," Stiles said, "Yes dumbass, a dead body."