Venomous

Derek asked me to be there when he tested Jackson.  I wasn't sure if it was him but I think he might because the bite didn't kill him or change him. Neither did Lydia but I don't think it's her. It's like Stiles said the look in the Kanima's eyes were pure evil. And Lydia can act like she does care or that she a snob but she's not.

Erica had the job of bringing Jackson to Derek. I was standing behind Derek as he looked at the broken glass that had the kanima's poison on it. Isaac was standing across from us.

Erica came in with Jackson and he was breathing heavy and looking scared when he noticed us all.

Isaac helped Erica hold Jackson.

"What happened to you the night of the full moon?" Derek asked without looking up. I had my hands resting on his shoulders.

"What? Nothing. Nothing happened." Jackson lied.

Derek looked up at him. "Your lying."

Derek set down the broken mirror and started putting leather gloves on. I walked over to Issac.

"No. W-wait, I-I can prove it. I taped myself." Jackson said. My eyes widen. What the hell? I looked at Derek, he smiled slightly and I heard Isaac laugh.

I looked back over at Jackson as Isaac spoke. "You taped yourself?"

"Yes, it was the full moon. Maybe while your curled in a corner having a having an existence or crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the so called gift that your Alpha promised me." I growled.  He insulted Isaac and Derek. "You know what I did? Nothing. You want proof let me get the video." He said.

Derek looked like he was thinking about it.  "No." he said picking up the broken mirror. "No, I have a better idea." He said moving the broken mirror around where it caught Jackson's eye.

"What is that?" Jackson said. Erica and Isaac made Jackson drop to his knees.

Derek got up and made his way over. Erica held Jackson's arms while Isaac held his head back and forced his mouth open.

"You know Jackson you always been kind of a snake." Derek laughed a bit. "Everone knows a snake can't be poisoned by his own venom."

Derek raised the broken mirror above Jackson's mouth and then let the poison drip off and into Jackson's mouth. Jackson chokes a bit and Isaac forces Jackson's mouth closed.

We all step away from Jackson. He falls limp. I'm standing by Derek and Erica is beside me. Isaac is on the other side of Derek.

Derek looks upset that it had an effect on Jackson and he looks at Isaac. Derek let's out a deep breath and looks down at Jackson.

Derek walks over to Jackson and bends down getting in Jackson's line of view.

"Your still a snake Jackson. Just not the one we are looking for." Derek gets up. Him and I walk into the train while Isaac and Erica deal with Jackson.

I hear Isaac talking to Jackson. "Your still going to have to do one more thing for us. Well, actually for me."

"Who do you think it is now?" I asked Derek.

"I'm thinking that we should test Lydia." He said.

"And if she doesn't pass?" I asked.

"We kill her." He said.

My phone went off that I had a text message. It was Stiles.

Let's all hang out.

"I have to go. Stiles want us to hang out and plus I have to get ready for school." I said and gave Derek a kiss.