Ice Pack

Okay, I don't know if people are still reading this or not but I'm going continue because I think that I'll get better at writing as the story goes on. So if your still reading this please vote or comment. Give me tips and tell me what needs to be fixed. Tell me what you want to happen or what you think should happen.

IMPORTANT: On the show I know that Derek kind of seduces Erica but in my story he doesn't. And she's not much of a bitch as she seems in the show but she will still have her bitchy moments. Also picture is of Sky's wolf. Her wolf will have purple eyes.

Comment Please!

I woke up with Derek staring at me. I smiled and kissed him. I have noticed that Derek has changed since that night he became Alpha. I don't know what but he has but I still love him.

He pulled me on top of him without breaking the kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I kept my mouth closed. He growled and I giiggled. He worked his hand down to my butt and squeezed. I let out a gasp and that gave him time to push his tongue iinto my mouth. I moaned and he flipped us over where he was on top.

I ran my hands up his shirt and rudded his chest and stomach. I heard him groan and then I ran my hands to his back. He broke the kiss off and pulled his shirt off. He was slowly leaning in getting ready to kiss me when the phone rang. He groaned and I sighed.

He got up and handed me my phone.

"Hello?" I answered

"Sky! Do you realize that your late for school?" Stiles said.

I looked at the clock noticed that I was in fact late. "Shit! I'll be there soon." I said and hung up.

I jumped out of bed and ran to take a shower. I was washing my hair when I noticed that Derek was getting in. I turned and said, "What are you doing?"

"Having a shower with you." He said and kissed me. I groaned and kissed him back.

The kiss started heating up so I pulled away. "I have to go. Besides you have to worry about Isaac. I'm sure he's still upset about attacking that guy despite that he was a hunter."

I got out and wrapped the towel around me and then towel drying my hair and then blow drying it. When I came out to find my clothes for today,  I saw Derek already dressed.

"I love you." He said and wrapped his arms around me. I smirked at the idea that just popped in my head.

I leaned up and whispered in his ear, "We'll finish this tonight with no interruptions." And then I licked his ear.

He growled and grabbed my hips. "Tease." He said.

I pulled away with a smile and went to my closet. "You need a ride to school? " Derek asked.

"Yeah, sure."

Thirty minutes later, I am standing in gym class and Allison and Scott are rock wall climbing. I didn't pay an attention to what they said.

Soon it was Erica and Stiles turn. I knew Erica because whenever she had a seizure I would help her. I had every class together. She was a really sweet girl.

Erica froze up about half way up. Stiles went up and down without paying any attention to Erica. I could hear Erica crying.

"Erica, dizzy? Is it vertigo? " Coach Fincock said.

I heard Lydia say something but I was worried that Erica was going to have another seizure.

"Erica!" Coach called to her.

"I'm fine." Erica said.

"Coach maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." I said.

"Why does anybody tell me this stuff?" He asks. "Erica, you're fine. Just...Just kick off from the wall. J-just....there is a mat to catch you."

Sky McCall ➡Derek Hale जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें