Magic Bullet

I walked in my class with Scott and Stiles, rubbing my left arm. I have been having pain shoot through it since late last night.

"Why do you hate Derek so much?" I asked Scott and Stiles.

"Why don't you hate him?" Scott asked me.

"Because she's in love with him." Stiles said.

Scott looked at me in shock. "So Derek wants you to help him find the alpha and kill him?" I asked.

"Yeah, he said that he would help me control the shift if I would help him kill who ever the alpha is."

"He doesn't know who the alpha is?" Stiles asked.

"No." Scott said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class is now over and I'm riding with Stiles to go to his house and work on homework.

"Why aren't you driving that new car of yours?" Stiles asked me backing out of the parking spot.

"Because I don't want..." But I didn't get to finish because I saw Derek walk out in front of us holding his hand out.

"Oh my god!" Stiles said as he slammed on the brakes.

Derek looked awful. His face was almost white as a ghost. It had me worried. My arm was still hurting but seeing Derek like that made me forget about it. Horns started beeping behind us but I didn't pay attention to that. Derek looked like he was about to pass out.

Derek fell down and I rushed out of the jeep.

"Are you kidding me? This guy is everywhere." I heard Stiles say.

"Derek." I said.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked Derek as I helped him sit up.

"I've been shot." What?

"Guys, he's not looking so good." Stiles said.

"Scott we have to do something." I said. i was close to tears but I held them back.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked.

"I can't. It-It was a different kind of bullet." Derek said.

"What silver bullet?" Stiles asked.

Derek looked up at him. "No, you idiot." Derek said.

"Wait, that's what she meant when she said you only had 48 hours." Scott said.

"Do what? Who said I had 48 hours?" Derek asked.

"Who shot you."

Then Derek tensed up and closed his eyes. When he opened them his eyes were blue and I knew he was shift but trying not too.

"What are you doing? Stop that!" Scott said to Derek.

"I'm trying to tell you I can't." Derek said.