Wolf's Bane Part 1

Stiles, Scott and I look behind us. "Faster?" I asked.

"Much faster." Stiles and Scott say. I switch gears of Derek's car and speed up. That's right I'm driving his amazing car!

"Okay Sky, I don't thin your grasping the concept of the car chase." Stiles said.

"If I go any faster than I'll kill us." I said.

"Well, if you don't go faster then they are going to kill us." Scott said.

I huffed I didn't want to wreak the car and I didn't want to be killed so I switch gears again and speed up again.

"There we go." Stiles says. I look behind us and see that they aren't behind us anymore.

"Check to see if they say where Derek is." I said  pointing at the walkey talkey thing that Stiles has.

He turns it on and it says, "All units, suspect is on foot heading in the iron works." My eyes go wide. I speed up and head to the iron works.

When I see him I slam on breaks and Stiles opens the passenger door and gets in the back with Scott. Scott was pissed that Derek let me drive his car but I don't know why he did let me.

"Get in." Stiles says.

Derek is being shot at as he runs towards the car.

I speed away before Derek could fully shut the passenger door.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott yelled from the back seat.

"Damn it, I had him." Derek said as hits the dashboard.

"The Alpha?" Stiles asked.

"Yes! He was right in front of me then the freaking police showed up." Derek said.

"Whoa, hey, they are just doing their jobs." Stiles said. That earned him a glare from Derek.

"Yeah, thanks to someon you made me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek said looking back at Stiles and Scott.

"Hey, Scott." I said with a smirk.

He leaned forward. "Yeah?"

"And that is why I am driving the car." I laughed. I could tell Derek was trying not to laugh.

"Can we seriously get passed that? I made a dumbass mistake." Scott said annoyed. He was annoyed because ever since the night that we found out Derek was alive, I have been bugging him about him making Derek out to be the killer.

"Alright!" Stiles yelled. "How did you find him?"

Derek just looked at Stiles and looked back at the front.

"Can you try to trust us at least trust us half a second." Scott said.

"Yeah all three of us." Stiles added.

Derek glared at Stiles. "Okay maybe just them two. I'll be back here." Stiles said sitting back.

"You know that works both ways, right? You two have done everything in your power to do opposite of what Derek has told you to do. So, I don't blame him not trusting you both." I said keeping my eyes on the road.

Then Derek spoke. "The last time I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out. She found two things.The first was a guy name Harris."

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles sat up and asked.

"Why him?" Scott asked.

"I don't know,yet." Derek said getting frustrated.

"What's the second?" Scott asked.