Shape Shifted

Previously:

"Isaac." I said and went to hug him.

"Sky. You know about Derek too?" He asked.

"Yes and I'm going to shift too."

"Derek bit you too?"

"No, but it's a long story and I'll explain later." I said and walked back over to Derek and held his hand.

"What's the matter?" Derek asked Isaac.

"My dad is dead." Isaac said.

"What did you do?" Derek asked.

"That's the thing, it wasn't me." Isaac said. I ran and hugged him.

Tonight is the full moon and I'm nervous. Lydia was found and Allison asked me to ride with them to school. When everyone saw us enter they all stop and stared. I could tell Lydia was uncomfortable and Allison was too. It made me mad so I thought of something else. Like Derek, he's been talking to me to help with my shift. I remember the things he said to Scott and all so I'm going to focus on Derek. He's been there for me more than Scott and Stiles has.

Allison whispered something to Lydia but I didn't pay attention and then Lydia straightened up. She walked away. I went to the lacrosse field and heard Scott talking to Stiles.

"It was kind of like a scent but I couldn't tell who it was." Scott said.

"What if you could get him one on one? Would that help?" Stiles asked.

It then it hit me that Scott smelled a werewolf scent, not knowing that it's Isaac.

"Yeah." Scott said looking around.

"I think I have an idea." Stiles said.

He got up and ran off. He came back with a goalie catch pole. "I talked to the coach and your switching with Danny for today."

"But I hate playing goal." Scott said.

"Remember I said I had an Idea?"

"Yeah." Scott said.

"This is the idea." Stiles says.

"Oh."

"There you go." Stiles said.

"What's the idea?" Scott asked.

I face palmed myself. I have the dumbass as a brother. I looked off and notice Derek he was standing where he could see the field but nobody could see him.

"Hey, here to see how Isaac is doing?" I asked him when I walked over to him.

"Yeah. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good. I know it's my first full moon but I don't feel any different but that could change later." I said.

"Well your going to stick with me tonight. My mom once told me that mates keep each other calm so if you shift I should be able to help you shift back." He said and kissed me.

We watched as Scott runs out of the goal and tackle the person that is throwing the ball and then smell them. I think it was hilarious and stupid. Derek shook his head,

About half way through we see that Scott knows about Isaac and them police show up and call for Isaac.

"Dammit." Derek said. "I have to go. We're going to have to try to get him out tonight." Derek said.

"Stiles he should be able to help." I said.

"Yeah, we'll talk later. Also Scott, you and me are checking out Isaac's house to try and see if anything there will help us know the killer is." Derek said.