Raving

The next day I decided to visit Deaton and ask him about why my eyes turned red that night that Derek tried to kill Lydia.

The whole way there I couldn't help but think about the night before, it was amazing and I was happy that he held me all night afterwards. He wouldn't let me out of bed this morning so now it's noon.

I walk in and Deaton asked, "Everything okay?"

"Yes. I just wanted to ask why my eyes turned red that night Derek tried killing lydia?" I asked.

"What was said or done when they changed?" He asked.

"Derek told Scott 'You know you can't beat me.'" I told him.

"And that made you mad." Destination stated. I just nodded. "Okay. It's just as I suspected."

"So what does it mean?" I asked.

"That you're a special type of werewolf. I think that when your angry your eyes turn red and when you're hurt or in pain they turn purple. I think it has to do with the fact that you had an ability before you were bit. We have to pay attention now because you may have more abilities to show up." Deaton explained.

"Since what your saying is that my eyes will change color for different emotions and that I may get more abilities other than seeing something tragic in their past." I said.

"Yeah. I'll research it more." Deaton said.

Scott walked in then. "What are you doing here Sky?" He asked.

"Asking Deaton about why my eyes turned red. What about you?" I asked.

"I'm meeting Derek here to discuss about how to fix the kinama thing. Why did your eyes change." Scott asked.

"I'll explain later. I think Derek's here." I said.

Scott went to the front to open the door.

"What is he doing here?" I heard Scott ask.

"I need him." Derek says.

"I don't trust him." Scott says.

"Yeah? Well, he doesn't trust you either." I hear Isaac say.

"And you know what? Derek really doesn't care. Now where is the vet? Is he going to help us or not?" Derek says while Deaton and I walk where they could see us.

"Well that depends. Your friend Jackson, are we planning on killing him or saving him?" Deaton asks.

Scott said, "Save him." as Derek says, "Kill him."

I roll my eyes. Scott turns to Derek and says, "Save him."

Derek looks back towards Deaton with a defeted look. Scott looks back towards Deaton, "Save him." I chuckled at the way Derek looked.

Deaton sets some bottles down with symbols on the top. Isaac goes to touch but Derek pulls his hand away before he could.

"Watch what you touch." He says and then wraps his other arm around my waist.

Deaton pulls out one bottle and inspects it. Isaac leans on the table. "So what are you? Some kind of witch?"

"No. I'm a veteran." He says looking at another bottle and setting it back down. "Unfortunately I don't see anything here that's gonna be infective offense against aperlitick(?) toxin." Deaton says.

"We're open to suggestions." Derek says.

"What about an effective offense?" Isaac says.

"We already tried. I nearly took it's head off. An Argent emptied an entire clip into it. It just gets back up." Derek tells them.