Wolf's Bane Part 2

"No. He's still working on it." Stiles said about Scott getting Allison's necklace. "But there's something else we can try."

I instantly knew what he was talking about. Stiles looked at Derek and he mad a gesture to continue so I spoke up. "The night that...that we were trapped in at the school. Scott sent a text to Allison asking her to meet him there." 

"So?" Derek said.

"So it wasn't Scott." Stiles confimed.

"Well can you find out who sent it?" Derek asked.

"No. Not me, but I think I know someone who can." Stiles said turning to his computer.

"Danny?" I asked.

"Yep." I grinned. I love Danny.

Derek was sat on one of Stiles chairs and I was laying on the bed. Derek was looking at some kind of book. Stiles was trying to get Danny to say yes to finding out who sent the text.

"You want me to do what?" Danny asked Stiles.

"Trace a text." Stiles said.

"I came to do lab work. That's what lab partners do." Danny said.

"And we will after you trace the text." Stiles said.

"And what makes you think I know how?" Danny asked him.

Stiles looked at Danny guitly, "I-I looked up you arrest report, so?"

"I was thirteen. They dropped the charges." Danny said.

Stiles made a little noise and Danny said, "No.We are doing lab work."

"Oh my..."

"Hi Danny." I said.

"Hi Sky what are you doing here." He asked.

"I-I'm here to go to the game with Stiles." I lied.

He nodded and looked at Derek, "Who's he again?" Danny whispered. Not knowing Derek could hear him. My eyes widen realizing that Derek had caught Danny's eye.

"Uh my cousin Miguel and Sky's boyfriend." Stiles said. Derek looked up at Stiles and then me but I didn't look his way. I knew that my heart was pounding and Derek could hear it. I just kept my eyes on Stiles and Danny.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny asked.

"Yeah, yeah he gets these horriable nose bleeds. Hey Miguel, I thought I told you could borrow one of my shirts." Stiles said. I squeezed my eyes shut knowing that Derek was glaring at Stiles. I heard Derek slam the book closed and tossing it on the bed next to me.

I opened my eyes to see Danny looking over where Derek is. I tried not looking but that failed as soon as I heard Derek say, "Uh Stiles. This..no fit."

"