Formailty

The next day Scott was better, which I was thankful but he told me about how Peter is going to go after Allison.

So Stiles and I are sitting in Scott's room as he looks for it.

"Call it again." Scott tells Stiles.

"It's not here." Stiles says.

Scott keeps looking and Stiles says, "So you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?"

"I can't afford a new one. And I can't do this alone. I have to find Derek." Scott says. I hiss as another pain shoots through my side.

At first Scott and Stiles kept asking what's wrong so I lied and said it was period craps. That made them quit asking questions.

"A, Your not alone. You have me..." Stiles says.

"And me." I piped up.

"And B, didn't you say that Derek walked into gun fire. He sounds pretty dead. " Stiles says.

This causes me to freeze. He can't be dead. 

"They are just using him to get the Alpha. They are not gonna kill him." Scott says. I release a breath knowing that Scott has a point.

"Alright, then just let then do what they are planning. You know, they use Derek to get Peter problem solved." Stiles says and I glare at him.

"Not if Peter is going after Allison to find Derek. I can't protect her on my own. Which means that we need to find Derek first. Just help me." Scott said.

"Dude, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. Do you remember that? He was trying to kill you? After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson. Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?" Stiles says.

"He wasn't going to kill anyone." Scott and I said at the same time.

"And I'm not letting him due." Scott says. I smile. I remember now why I love my brother.

"Can you at least think about letting him die? For me?" Stiles says. I glare at him.

Scott's head suddenly jerks towards the window. "What is it?" I asked.

"Mom just got home from work." He said and I could tell he was listening to her.

"She okay?" Stiles asked.

Scott shook his head.

"What is she doing?" I asked.

"Crying." Scott said.

I instantly knew it had to do with Peter. I could tell that she actually liked him but we couldn't let him bite her. Because there would be a chance that she would die from the bite.

Scott came and sit beside me. I laid my head down in his shoulder.

"Scott you can't protect everyone." Stiles said.

Scott looked at me and then back at Stiles.  "I have to."

That night Scott sat out at Allison's house. To keep an eye on her. As for me I tossed and turned because of the pain that kept on and off.

The next day I was tired and didn't want to go to school but I did anyway.

Stiles texts me and says that Scott isn't allowed at the game so he asked Jackson to take Allison.

That confused me but then I got it. He wants Jackson to watch Allison to make sure nothing happens to her.

Allison and Lydia asked me to go dress shopping with them and I agreed.

"Smile Allison." I heard Lydia say. "I'm buying your dress."

"You don't have to. As far as apologies go it's better than I expected. "

"Excellent. " Lydia says.

"Are you okay,  Sky? " Allison asked.

I went to shake my head Yes but I shook it . "No, but it's nothing to worry about."

Allison and Lydia started talking.  And then I heard Allison tell Lydia that she was going to cancel all her other dates for the dance and go to the dance with Stiles.

I looked and saw Stiles spray perfume in his face and then he sneezed. I started laughing.

"Aw don't frown Lydia. Someone could be falling in love with your smile." Allison said.

So Stiles was stuck shopping with Lydia. I felt bad for him but he was so in love with her that it didn't really bother him.

Allison and I shopped together.  "So what is bothering you?" Allison says.

"Well, you know that got that I told you about?" I asked Allison.

"Yeah, mystery guy that your in love with. What about him?"

"Well, we kissed but then he just disappeared. I think...never mind maybe he didn't want me like I wanted him." I said/lied.

"It's his lost if he didn't want you. So who are you going to the dance with?" Allison asked.

"No one. I'm going solo. Which I don't mind." I said.

She was going to say something then we both noticed Peter.

"That's not your color. Sorry if that was intrusive but considering your skin tone I would go lighter." Peter said.

"Because I'm pale." Allison says.

"Fair. And you should get this one." Peter says to me and grabs a light blue dress. I liked it but I didn't want to wear it because he said I should but I grabbed it from him anyway.

"You can't call a skin like yours pale. I mean my skin is not perfect." Peter says going back to Allison.

"Okay." Allison says smiling. Putting the dress back and started to walk away but Peter started talking again.

"Trust me I have a unique prospective on the subject." He grabs a grey dress and I could tell he was making her uncomfortable.

He grabbed her hand. "Do you mind?" As he holds the dress and looked at it.

"See? Much better." He said.

He says something to her but I'm trying to think of some way to get her out of here. At least away from him.

"Formal." Allison says backing up close to me.

Then the and then announcement was made about Allison's car.

"You go check on your car and I'll go try this dress on. I'll call you later." She rushes off and so do I. I let out a breath and go pay for the dress.

I got home and got dressed then mom wanted me to run and get something for her headache. So I took the car and left. My side started hurting so I pulled over.

I got out of the car and walked around and into the woods. I was knocked over and saw Peter.

"I see that you got the dress. It does look lovely on you." He was going to say more but there was a noise behind us and he quickly shifted and then bit me and ran off.

I tried running from whoever it was but I couldn't with my heels. Then I saw blond hair. I looked up and saw Allison's aunt Kate.

"Away honey what a nasty bite you have there. I'm Sorry I have to do this." She said and everything went black.