Code Breaker Part Two

I heard a growl and looked around me but I couldn't see anything. Derek sat up with a grunt and pulled me closer to him. I was suddenly pulled from Derek. My arm that was bitten hit the ground.

I can see that everyone was on the ground like me but Kate wasn't. Derek was gone.

"Come on!" I heard Kate yell. "Come on!!" Someone caught her arm and I noticed that it was Peter in his human form. Kate tried shooting him but she couldn't because of the way he was holding her. She screamed out in pain when Peter broke her wrist. Her gun fell to the ground and then he grabbed her by her neck. He tossed her in front of the front door. He grab her by her neck and pulled her inside.

"No!" I heard Allison cry out. She ran inside. Shit!

A few minutes later she ran out the back and ran over to her dad. I stood up. I hear the windows break from the house. I look up and see Scott on the ground. I hear a loud growl and Peter run outside in his Alpha form. He ran towards me but Scott stops him. Peter looks at Scott and pushes him on the ground. He then picks Scott up. Scott kicks Peter in the chest and he stumbles back, dropping Scott on the ground.

Peter got up and looked my way and started running towards me again. But yet again Scott stopped him. He looks back at Scott.

We hear a car horn and I look up and see Jackson's car. What is he doing here? Two people get out and I notice it is Jackson and Stiles. Stiles throws something at the Alpha but he catches it.

He growls at Stiles.

Allison shoots an arrow at what the Alpha is holding and it exploded

One of the Alpha's arms is on fire. He tried to shake it off. I looked at Jackson and seen he also had one. "Jackson throw it!" I yell out. Jackson throws it at the Alpha and his whole body catches fire. He growled.

I heard hurried footsteps and seen Stiles. He lets me lean on him as he looks at my shoulder. "Your bleeding a lot."

"I'll be fine." I say. "Where's Derek?" I mumble.

I started to feel dizzy and see black spots. I start to fall to the ground but Stiles gets a tighter hold on me. He sits down and laid my head against his shoulder.

"Sky, you have to stay with me, okay?" I nodded.

I noticed that everyone was looking at Peter.

I see Derek and he's walking towards Peter.

Scott ran after Derek. "Wait! You said that the cure comes from the one who bit you...Derek. If you do this, I'm dead." Scott said. "Her father, her family...What am I supposed to do?"

Derek didn't say anything. Peter is talking to him but I couldn't understand what he was saying.

Derek then put his clawed hand in the air and slash Peter's thoat. I could hear Scott repeating No over and over again. Derek stood up and looked back with red eyes. "I'm Alpha now." He said in a deep and kind of scary voice.

It scares me a little bit that he's Alpha now. The darkness started closing in.

"Allison let's go." I heard Chris say. Allison glanced at Scott and then left with her dad. Scott ran off.

I could feel my heart beating slower. My eyes slowly started closing.

"Let's get you to the hospital." Stiles says and stands up with me but I fell right back down. Stiles bends down and helps me again. "Stay with me Sky. Your shoulder is really bad."

"I'll take care of her." I heard Derek say.

Stiles scoffed, "I'm not letting you take her. She needs a hospital."