Heart Monitor

Monday I was sitting with Stiles on the bench as we watch Scott play. Coach Finstock sat next to Stiles.

"Stlinski, can you go in the school? I need my phone." Coach told Stiles.

"Why me?" Stiles asked.

"Because, I don't want to miss the game. Let's go." He gave the key to Stiles. Stiles sighed and walked towards the school.

Suddenly, the outside lights went out, plunging everything into darkness. Some people yelled. I got up and started walking towards the middle of the field.

"Scott!" I called. Then I saw a tall silhouette run by me and it looked like it had red eyes. Shit, the alpha. The silhouette had knocked me over when running past. I then felt arms wrap around my waist. I could tell it was Derek.

"You okay?" Derek asked. All I could do was nod.

There was a growl and I knew it wasn't Derek. I looked at Derek's face and his eyes were electric blue. "He's here. The Alpha." Derek said.

Suddenly, something pushed Derek and I on the ground. Derek got up and looked around. He helped me up. "He's gone." Then the lights turned on. "I need to go." Derek said. I nodded.

I walked off the field and tried to calm myself down.

Scott and I went grocerie shopping. After we were done I was ready to get home. But Scott couldn't find the car. I sighed.

The elevator dinged as it stopped and we got off. We walked around after a minute or so Scott said, "Crap."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"This isn't where we parked the car." He said.

"Great." I said

We went up one more and we looked around there. "Where is the car?" I asked.

He set his bags down so I sat mine down. He grabbed the keys and lifted them above his head. He pressed the button so we could hear where it is, but it sounded like it wasn't on this floor.

A bottle of milk fell out of Scott's bag and rolled under a car. When Scott went to reach for it, it started rolling back towards us but it had three slash marks.

All of a sudden I was on Scott's back and he was running. "Scott what's going on?" I asked.

He didn't say a word just kept running.

I heard a low growl and I instantly knew that it was Derek. I think this was part of Scott's training but couldn't Derek at least waited until I wasn't with Scott. Then again this could be training to see how he would do against the Alpha if I was with Scott when the Alpha attacked.

Scott slided to a stop behind a car and put me down. He then ran off and soon I heard car alarms going off. A minute later, he was back. I wasn't going to tell Scott beacuse he need to learn so that him and Derek could defeat the Alpha and also so that Scott won't get himself killed.

Then Scott's phone started ringing. He was soon jerked up and I heard Derek say, "Your dead." I sighed and stood up.

"What-What the hell was that?" Scott asked. While walking with Derek with me following behind them trying not to laugh.

"I said I was gonna teach you, I didn't say when." Derek said.

"You scared the carp out of Sky." Scott said.

"Hey, don't put me in the middle of this." I said.

"Okay, you sacred the crap out me." Scott said.

"Not yet." Derek say.

"Can I be there when you do?" I said laughing.

"Okay, I was fast, right?" Scott asked.