Restraint

Mom was pissed at Scott. She thinks the reason he's been acting out is because of dad. I understand why she would think that and I also understand why Scott didn't tell her different.

I went to see Derek to ask him about the full moon. I mean I really didn't shift like Scott did so I didn't know if it was because of Derek or Whatever.

I walk down the steps and heard Isaac, "You know the full moon is coming Derek."

I kept going down the steps as Derek responded, "I'm aware of that."

I leaned against a pillar and watched. They hadn't notice me yet.

I watch as Derek opens a chest that has the same spiral that is on Derek's back.

He pulled out some chains and I automatically knew what they were for. I walked over and they all looked at me. I picked one of the chains up.

"These look comfortable." I said. Derek took them from me. "Derek if you wanted to chain me up all you had to do was ask." I whispered lowly in his ear. I knew that Isaac and Erica could hear but I didn't care.

Isaac coughed, "I thought you were going to teach us to shift whenever we wanted to?"

"There hadn't been time." Derek said still pulling chains out.

"But if you lock us up on the full moon then that leaves you alone against the Argents'." He said.

"They hadn't found us." He said pulling me to walk with him.

"Yet! So how about we forget the kanima." Isaac said.

Derek turned around, "We can't! There was something abput the way Gerard looked at it. He wasn't afraid. At all. I don't know what he knows or what he's planning but I am sure about one thing, we have to find it first."

I went to school and I had asked Scott and Stiles if they found out about Jackson/kanima. They had replied no and I knew that for a fact that they were partly telling the truth.

I followed them to library where Allison soon came in too. They hadn't seen me. I listened to them talk about the kanima. I then heard Allison asked, "Where's Sky? Shouldn't she know about this?"

"No, we can't risk her relaying information to Derek. I love my sister but I think with Derek being her mate she'll end up telling him." Scott said.

I left pissed. I called Derek and just told him that Scott and I had a fight. After our phone call I was walking in the hallway. I notice Stiles being pushed up against the wall by Erica.

"Why are you asking Lydia about Jackson's real parents." Erica asked him. I notice her claws out.

"Erica put your claws away they have a camera." I said walking beside her and pointing to the camera.

She turned and looked. "That's right. You want to play cat woman, I'll be your Batman." Stiles said and walked off. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"If your wondering about Jackson's real parents they're about an half mile from here. In Beacon Hills Cemetery." Erica said.

Erica and I started walking off when Stiles cased us telling us to wait. Erica smirked.

"You know how they died?" Stiles asked her.

"Maybe, if you tell me why your so interested." She said and looked at me.

Erica soon slowed down figuring it out. "It's him isn't it?"

"What?" Stiles looked at me and then her. "Him who?"

"Test didn't work but it's still him." She said. "It's Jackson."