Party Guessed

I have been having flashes of Lydia still seeing Peter. I can see him and her talking but I can't hear what they are saying. Peter even looks at me and smiles.

Derek told me that he had bit Allison's mother on the shoulder trying to save Scott. I felt bad in a way but she deserved it after what she did to him.  

I'm at the old train where Derek is staying at the moment. Scott's here and they are trying to figure out what to do about Jackson.

"I'm saying we need a new plan because next time one of us is going too hurt to heal." Derek said as we walked to the old train.

"I know. I get it." Scott said. "We can't save Jackson." Derek sat down and pulled me into his lap. I blushed a little because Scott was watching us.

"I have seen a lot of things, Scott. I've never seen anything like this. Every new moon's just gonna make him stronger." Derek said resting his forehead on my shoulder.

"Then how do we stop him?" I asked. Derek looked up at me and I could see in his eyes that he really didn't want me anywhere near Jackson but he could tell that I was going to help no matter what he says.

Derek shrugged, "I don't know. I don't even know if we can."

"Yeah, maybe we should just let the Argents handle it." Scott suggested.

"I'm the one who turned him. It's my fault." Derek said. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him tight. I knew he was going to blame himself for this.

"Yeah, but you didn't turn him into this." I said.

"She's right Derek. This happened because of something in his past, right?" Scott said.

"That's a legend in a book. It's not that simple." Derek said.

"What do you mean? What are you not telling me?" Scott asked.

"Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?" Derek asked.

"Because always are keeping something from me." Scott said.

"Well, maybe I do it to protect you." Derek said. I had no idea if Derek was keeping something from Scott. I didn't know what it could be so that meant he was keeping it away from me too. I think.

"Doesn't being part of your pack mean no more secrets?" Scott asked.

"Go home, Scott. Sleep. Heal. Make sure your friends are safe. 'Cause the full moon's coming. And with the way things are going. I've got a feeling it's gonna be rough one." Derek said.

The next day Scott and Stiles talked about going to Lydia's party. I wanted to go but I needed to be with Derek to help him with Isaac, Erica, and Boyd.

Derek opened the chest the had the same symbol as the one on his back. Erica and Boyd were standing at the old trains doors. Issac was standing beside Derek. I was also standing next to Derek. 

"What is that?" Isaac asked tracing the symbol on the inside the chest.

"It's a triskele." Boyd said.

Derek turns and looks at Boyd. "Spirals mean different things, past, present, furure." Boyd continues. "Mother,  father, child. "

"You what to know what it means to me?" Derek asked looking at Boyd and then the rest of us. 

"Alpha, Beta, Omega?" Boyd asks.

"That's right. " Derek says. "It's a spiral. Reminds us that we can all rise to one or fall to another.  Betas can become Alphas, but Alphas can also fall to Betas or even Omegas."