Master Plan

Derek, Peter and I head to the school to talk to Scott. Peter hides since Scott doesn't know that he's alive. Scott is talking to Issac when we get there. Scott notices us and walks closer.

"We need to talk." Derek says. Peter then walks out, "All of us."

Scott looks shocked, "Holy sh..." Scott starts to say. "What the hell is this?"

"You know, Sky and I thought the same thing when we saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station."

"Okay, hold on. Sky he threatened to kill mom." Scott says. "And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm going to go with Scott on this one. Have you seen thier mom? She's georgous." Peter says.

"Shut up." Derek, Scott and I tell Peter.

"Who is he?" Isaac asks Scott.

"He's Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat." Scott tells him.

"Hi." I hear Peter say and I roll my eyes.

"That's good to know." Isaac says.

"How is he alive?" Scott asks looking between Derek and I.

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson." I say. "And maybe how to save him."

Scott looks back at Isaac and then Isaac says, "Well, that's very helpful, except Jackson's dead."

I step forward and Derek and I say at the same time, "What?"

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field." Scott says.

I look back at Derek who turns and looks at Peter.

"Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac asks.

"Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen." Peter says. I walk over to Derek and he wraps his arm around my waist.

"But why?" Derek asks.

"Well, that's excatly what we need to figure out. And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing. Quickly." Peter says.

"How's mom?" I ask Scotf.

"She good. She's talking again, she asked about you I told her you were staying at a friends. She wants to gnore talk to you."

"When this is all over I'll talk to her."

"I'm sorry Sky that I didn't tell you about Gerard threating mom."

I ignore him. I'm pissed at the fact that he is treating me like I can't handle things like this.

Scott, Derek, Peter, Issac and I head back to the Hale old house.

"They found Stiles." Scott says.

"Look, I told you, I looked everywhere." Derek says to Peter.

"You didn't look here." Peter says moving the board between two steps. He pulls out box.

"What is that, a book?" Derek asks.

Peter looks back at Derek, "No. It's a laptop. What century are you living in?" I have to hold back my giggle. Peter is evil but he is also funny.  "A few days after I got out of my coma, I transferred everything that we had. Fortunately, the Argemts aren't the only ones that kepts records."

A cell phone rings and it's Scott's and he walks off from the rest of us.

Scott tells us that she found something he should look at, so Isaac and him go while I stayed with Derek and Peter.