Second Chance

Scott had another lacrosse practice today but I didn't go because I had to go to the store and get food for the house since mom is working really hard. I was worried about what would happen with Scott on the field today but Stiles would send me texts to update me on Scott.

So Stiles texts me that Scott actually wolfed out today. No one really saw him but there would be hell to pay.

I was putting groceries and singing along with the radio. When Scott walked in, "Are you hungry? Mom's working late again." I asked.

"Yes, I'm starving. Oh and Stiles wants us to video chat tonight." Scott said sitting down on the bar stool.

"All of us?" I asked.

"Yes."

I made dinner and then we cleaned up. We headed to Scotts room but I had to get my phone to make sure mom hadn't called plus I wanted to change my clothes. I put a white tank top and shorts on. When I retured to Scott's room Scott and Stiles were already talking.

Then a minute later, Stiles looked closely at his computer screen. "What's the matter Stiles?" I asked still laughing about our previous conversation.

Stiles started typing something. Stiles typed; It looks like

"It looks like what?" Scott and I asked.

The screen froze but when it fixed it self Stiles had typed; Someones behind Sky and you

Scott zoomed in on ourselves and sure enough there was someone there. Scott stood up but was jerked away. When I looked Derek had Scott pressed against the wall despite this I still wasn't scared of him.

I walked closer as Derek talked to Scott. "I saw you on the field."

"What are you talking about?" Scott asked worried. I couldn't help but look at how sexy Derek looked at the moment. Okay...he looked sexy every time I see him.

"You shifted in front of them!" Derek said angrily. "If they found out what you are, they found out about me, about all of us! And it's not just the hunters after us, it's everyone." Derek said still angry.

"They didn't see anything, I swear!" Scott said.

"And they won't!" Derek replied."Because if you even try to play in that game Saturday, I'm gonna kill you myself." He let off Scott, looked at me a second and then left. He may have just looked at me a second but I felt like he looked over my whole body.

"I'm going to bed." I said and left for my room. Scott didn't know this but I had saved enough money to buy a car and I'm going to go buy it soon.

The next day after school I was getting my money together and going to buy the car tomorrow. Scott came home pissed and mumbling something about Derek. I had a feeling that something is going to happen to Derek tomorrow. So after picking up the car that I am buying I'll go by his house.

It's about eleven o'clock but Scott isn't home. He lied saying he was going to Stiles' house for a while but I knew when Scott lied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bought my 1967 Chevy Impala and drove like a bat out of hell. I could tell that something was wrong at Derek's. I don't know why I had this feeling but I had to make sure he was okay. I drove to his old burn down house and it was surrounded by cops. I saw Scott and then the cops walked out of the house with Derek hancuffed. I was pissed.

I slammed on my breaks and put it park. I jumped out, Derek looked my way as they put him in the cop car.

"What the hell, Scott!" I yelled.