Omega

So it's been about a week since the night that Derek killed Peter. I found out that while I was kidnapped by Kate that Peter attacked Lydia to get Stiles to find Derek. Peter bit Lydia and the bit is still there. We don't know what's going on with her.

Scott and Allison are seeing each other secretly. Stiles and I know about. So does Derek but we haven't told Scott that Derek knows.

Derek and I have gotten a lot closer and we spend almost every night together but we haven't done anything yet. We came close but haven't.

I heard a tapping on my window and I looked over and saw Derek. I smiled and went to open the window. He came in and pulled me into a kiss. It got heated so I pulled away. I walked over to my bed and laid down. Derek took his jacket,  shirt and pants off.

He laid down and pulled me towards him.  He went to say something but a scream from in the distance stopped him.

"Was that Lydia?" I asked sitting up.

"Yeah I'll go check it out." Derek said getting up and dressed. He kissed me and said, "I love you. I'll call when I know something."

"Okay. I love you." I said.

He left threw the window and soon after Stiles called.

"What's wrong with Lydia?" I answered.

"How did you know?" Stiles questioned.

"I heard her scream." I said.

"Oh right Well she was taking a shower and then she screamed. When we went to check on her she was gone. Now she's running around without clothes. Scott, Allison and I are looking for her."

"Okay, I go look for her too. I'll call if I see anything. We'll find her Stiles, okay? "

"Okay see you later." He hung up and I ran out the house to my car. I rode around for about an hour before Derek called me. "Did house find Lydia?" I asked.

"No but something was trying to attack Issac at the grave yard but I scared it away. What do you think about me giving Issac the bite?"

"Well, if he knows all the risks that it involves and he wants it then I think it would be great for him."

"Okay.  You need to get some rest tomorrow and I need you to watch Jackson. See he shows signs of becoming a werewolf." Derek says.

"Fine, that's just how I wanted to spend my day. My life will now be complete. " I said sarcastically.

Derek chuckled, "I love you. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Love you too." I said. I hung up and went home.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Are you sure your okay about Issac?" Derek asked.

"I told you Derek I think it'll be good for him. Now, Jackson I could do without him being a werewolf. He's a jackass now but with that he'll be even more of a jackass." I said.

"Are you still going to keep an eye on him?" Derek asked.

"Yes, I will but if I strangle him it's not my fault. Anyway I have to go class starts in five minutes. " I said.

"Love you." Derek said

"Love you too." I said and hung up.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

I was sitting close to Danny in Mr. Harris' class and he decided to give us a pop quiz.

"Dude, your nose." I heard Danny say to Jackson.  I turned and seen there was black liquid coming out his nose. I text Derek.

Jackson just left to go to the bathroom he had black stuff coming out his nose.

I'm on my way.

I'll meet you at the boys bathroom.

When I went to the boys bathroom I could hear talking so I assumed that Derek was already in there.

A couple of minutes later Derek comes out.

"What was it?" I asked.

"I think his body his fighting the bite and I don't know why." Derek said.

"Okay so I'm still on Jackson duty?" I asked.

"No, I'm going to stay close by and watch him." Derek said.

"Okay I have to go before Scott or Stiles comes." I said. I pecked him on the lips and ran off.

I heard him growl and I laughed. I am so in for it later.

Derek called me because he said that there was an omega. I met him and we ended up running into Scott.

We watched as the Argent kill the omega that they caught. The new Argent cut the omega in half without a second thought.

I was hidding behind one tree while Scott and Derek were behind another.

"Look. Look. Don't you see what they do. This is why you should need me. Why we need each other. The only way to fight them is together."

'"What are they doing?" Scott asked.

Derek looked over at me and then said, "Declaring war."

Scott ran off to see Scott while Derek and I went to an abandoned train and Issac showed up.

"Issac." I said and went and hugged him.

"Sky. You know about Derek too?" I nodded.

"Yes and I'm going to shift too."

"Derek bit you too?"

"No, but it's a long story and I'll explain later." I said and walked back over to Derek and held his hand.