2: Ash Briton

I made it to the principal's door and knocked on it. I heard a feminine voice allowing me to get in and I opened the door, walking into the room filled with the fresh scent of coffee.

I walked to the desk and sat on the visitor's leather chair, placing the application form on the desk. The principal was a slightly old woman but with a good enough toned figure and slightly greying hair. Her face was slightly wrinkled and I knew she was one to perfect her face.

"My name is Riley Marker and I'm just here to drop my application form, nothing to waste, I have three minutes to go before I attend to my patient. And have you received my complaint?" I asked and she nodded as she opened the folder and smiled at me.

"Consider your complaint resolved. And you are accepted into our school, I'm a big fan of yours and I love your intelligence." She winked at me and I furrowed my brows at the similarity of that wink.

The buffoon from earlier.

"I'm flattered but there's a boy around the campus abusing others. I want him expelled immediately. I think suspension isn't enough." I said and she stared at me shocked.

"So what's his name?" She asked and I paused for a moment. This was my first error.... I filed in a complaint without necessary evidence!

"Oh. I will get that. My apologies. And my time is running out. Good day madam." I said and stood up. Walking out of the office as I glanced down at my watch.

One minute less.

Damn it. Behind schedule.

I walked as fast as I could to the nurse's office and opened the door, lucky enough, I found him there, on his phone, playing video games. I walked to him and sighed, folding my hands.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he glanced at me with a smile and nodded his head. I walked over to the compartment and pulled out an antibiotic cream and walked to him. "Use these on your cut lip for four days at least. Do not skip, apply once a day when you know you won't eat anything. I prefer before bed." I said and he hopped off the bed with a nervous smile.

"Thanks for everything. You're really nice. Probably the nicest person I have ever met." He chuckled and I blinked at him as he smiled purely.

"Oh, no problem." I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. "It's not a problem. So, I need to get going, the bus will leave me. I have thirteen minutes to get there, see you tomorrow!"

"Wait!" He grabbed my arm before I could leave and I gazed down at his hand on mine. "I have a car, want to take a ride?"

"Oh... Uh.. Sure." I smiled and he led the way out of the nurse's office and into the corridor where a lot of chattering was heard from. Countless students laughed and talked and basically spoiled themselves with gossip. I crossed my hands and sighed out as they began casting curious eyes to me. "I didn't get your name." I told the victim and he blushed and chuckled.

"It's Peter Ransom." He said and glanced down at me with a small smile.

He sure does like to smile a lot.

"I'm Riley Marker." I smiled back and he nodded. "What's your cousin's name? I need to report him to the principal and get him expelled." I said with a serious tone and he glanced down at me with a red face, as if shocked I could go to that extent.

And yes, yes I would.

"You mean Ash? He's mother is the principal. Trust me, bullying me isn't going to let his mother expel him under any grounds." He sighed. I opened my mouth to say more when a hand stretched over my face from the side and pondered Peter's head to the wall.

I trailed the hand to its owner and it was Ash. I sighed and rolled my eyes in boredom.

Typical popular boys?

Seriously?

"First time seeing you talking to someone beyond your level." He snickered to Peter who flinched and I noticed a slight nose bleed.

Oh this guy!

I just fixed that!

I grabbed his wrist and twisted it around, painful but careful not to break it. He gasped in shock and flinched in pain.

"Look! I just fixed that nose and I don't like it that you're tearing it up again! I told you about my discipline class!" I yelled in anger and he seemed a bit taken aback.

Of course no girl would stand up against the school hotshot.

Well I'm not just a girl.

"Get off of me you crazy freak!" He screamed and I twisted his hand a bit more, bringing him more pain.

"Apologise to your cousin!" I said and twisted further until he flinched out and gasped out in pain. "Do it."

"F-fine... I'm sorry." He whispered and I knew it was embarrassing for him to fall back in public.

Perfect.

I let him go and grinned to myself when he shot me a nasty glare. Peter leaned into my ear and I felt his breath hitch.

"We're using his car..." He whispered and I tensed and glanced at Ash who seemed to have frozen and fallen into a state of darkness.

"Um. So Ash. Apologies are very essential to friend making so I apologise for publicly humiliating you, so... How about a drive?" I asked and he smirked evilly at me.

"How about you take your boyfriend and get into a bus?" He said and glared at Peter who flinched under his stare.

"Fine. Be that way. I have no time to be meddling with an undisciplined human like you." I grabbed Peter's hand and marched towards the door.

I glanced down at my watch only to cring when we had less than a minute to get to the bus stop.

"We'll miss the bus!" I exclaimed as I ran towards the gate, spotting the hood of the bus from where I was. "Hey wait! Oh this is embarrassing.... I've never been late for anything!"

"H-hey! I'm not as fast as you!" I heard Peter say from behind and I stopped with a sigh.

We won't make it.

"Why have we stopped? We'll miss it." He said and I glanced at him in boredom.

"We already have. You're too slow." I said as the bus took off. I tapped my chin and flicked my tongue. "I'm starving. I didn't have breakfast, I had to reread my application form eight times in the morning for perfection."

And of course the principal did not bother to go through it.

"We will walk to that restaurant by the street." I said and smiled with energy.

"But that's really far..." He groaned as he rubbed his forehead with a sigh. "Plus my wallet's in the car."

"I'll pay." I said and sighed out, grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards the gate. "And if we speed walk, we can get there in time."

"What type of person are you!?" He exclaimed and I chuckled as I glanced over my shoulder and flashed him a smile.

"Exercise will help you get faster. Which is surprising because you're really skinny Peter." I said as we walked through the gates and onto the side walk.

"I know." He sighed.

*****
There's always that one guy you feel like torturing to death.

Yet you can't even notice.

I mean, why is she tagging Peter in this!?