17: Father Vs Me

Token of appreciation to tessamillz for the support! Thank you!

All you lovely folks deserve tokens right!?

Please help support me! I'll be so happy!

I ran my fingers through my hair, practically absorbing the tension Sarah was emitting from her body and I knew she was about to throw a bomb at me for something I will find out sooner.

"If you want to say something, spit it out." I pointed out and she sighed, dropping her hands to her side as she let the water rush down her head.

"What were you and Peter talking about?" She asked and I couldn't resist a smirk.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked as I began rinsing off my eyes of the stinging feel of sweat.

"Because I want to." She demanded and I chuckled.

"He invited me over to his place for video games." I explained and glanced at her, only to notice the jealous look on her face. "Why? Does that bother you so much?"

"Yes." To my surprise she admitted, even with a straight face. "I really like Peter and you being around changed him. He's not as talkative to me as he used to be."

"I'm sorry but I can not accept your... Complaint. It's inevitable and kind of childish." I said as I turned away from her and began shampooing my hair with the lemon scent shampoo I had brought for this gym class day.

"I really want to be your friend but you're making it hard for me to like you." She said softly and I frowned as I turned to her.

"I'm not here to make friends." I said and she frowned deeply.

"What about Peter?" She asked and I smiled with the chuckle.

"I just happened to have found a liking to him. So I don't mind." I smirked and shut my eyes as I faced the showerhead.

"What about Ash?" She asked and I paused for a moment, wanting to know where she was going with this poorly constructed argument. "He likes you. Can't you like him instead?"

"It doesn't work that way." I said as I glared at her. "If I like Peter then I won't change just for Ash."

"What if he finds out?" She asked as a small creepy smile made its way to her face.

"Don't bother. He's aware of it. Now if you will excuse me, I have a boy to see." I chuckled under my breath as I stepped out of the shower and walked to the locker room.

The feeling of guilt eat at me as I felt as though Sarah's eyes were still on me.

I can't blame her.

It would hurt if a new girl popped out of the blues and married Peter without a second thought.

But I like Peter better...

"Hey, new girl." I heard a rather unfamiliar voice call and since I was at least four weeks in the school, I assumed she was talking to me. I turned towards her only to notice her also walking around with puppies of her own. "Hi."

"What do you want?" I asked and she dropped her plastic smile. "I can tell you don't want a casual talk."

"Smart little prick." She chuckled as she stared down at me. She was taller than I was and yet not even wearing heels, probably taller than Ash by an inch maybe, and Ash was a lot taller than me, by probably by three or four inches.

"Get to the point." I deadpanned and she clicked her tongue as she pinched her hands on her hips.

"Stay away from Ash." She demanded and I chuckled as I glanced at the ground first before glancing at her.

"I wouldn't mind. But try getting Ash away from me and it would be close to useless." I smiled deviously. "He's extremely clingy to me."

"Pfft, you think you can just walk into the school and just-"

"Don't give me that cheesy popular girl talk, I'm not one to waste time, so please." I span on my heel and walked from them, irritated at how much time was wasted talking to them.

"Riley wait!" I heard Sarah's voice yell from behind as I walked out of the building and growled under my breath as I stopped on my tracks. "I'd like to come with you. Play video games with Peter."

"Give it a rest." I sighed and she chuckled a bit as she blushed.

"I really like you you know?" She asked as we walked to the parking lot.

"Is that so?" I asked with a small sigh and she glanced at me.

"You look logical from the outside but soft from the inside. You probably have a lot of problems but you think only science can solve them." She explained and I glanced at her in confusion. "You never had friends before or even a crush. So I'll let that Peter thing slide for now. And I want to be your friend!"

"Talk about being desperate." I sighed but smiled to release the air. "I accept your proposal." She smiled at that and I couldn't resist a genuine smile.

I guess people are really weird when you get to know them.

"Young lady!"

Save me the slack and throw this man in the sky.

"Is that your dad?" I heard Sarah whisper and I grabbed her wrist, rushing to Ash's car when I noticed it close to the gate.

Wanting nothing more but run from him.

I reached the car and Peter gave me an odd look as I shoved Sarah into the car and grabbed his wrist as well.

Ash was already in the car but chattering off with some girl I do not quite remember.

I glanced out the door as I closed it only to notice my father walking furiously towards us.

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat as I leaning forward, positioning myself between the seats of the driver's seat and the passenger seat up front. "Ash, if she's coming I think you better start driving. If not then pretty girl," I said as I turned to the girl beside him, her green eyes were very stunning and bright and her body was infant meaty if you know what I mean.

She was kind of medium sized but mostly because of the chest size and full hips.

How I envied it.

Compared to me, I had a small chest but slightly full hips, but not the hips that could drive a man insane, just the hips to make you look good in pencil dresses.

"I think you should leave as fast as you can because I'm in a hurry." I said and she stared at me with a deep frown.

"Leave before she actually bites you." Ash chuckled and she rolled her eyes before she opened the door and left. I hurried into the front, reluctantly leaving Sarah and Peter alone in the back.

"Step on it hot shot!" I ordered and he blinked for a moment. "I said go if you want to live idiot!" He reluctantly listened and finally drove out of the parking lot.

"Riley Dove Monica Walker get back here!" My father screamed from the tip of his voice and I sighed as I crossed my arms while we drove out the gates.