55: Sleeping Adrien

"Wow, his really cute in his sleep. Don't you think so?" Sarah whispered into my ear as I stared out the window, staring at the speeding houses as we made it into his neighbourhood.

I glanced from the window and towards Adrien, as a matter of fact was completely drained of energy, leaning onto the car like it was his last hope.

"If you think so." I chuckled and she nagged my shoulder with hers.

"You won't admit it. Because of Ash." She rolled her eyes. "Adrien is really cute and well, attractive as hell. It's just his rotten boastfulness that makes him ugly." She chuckled and I nodded slowly as I stared at Adrien who didn't sleep as lifeless as Ash always did. Instead, Adrien seemed to be a loud breather, though I couldn't tell from here. He wasn't snoring but just really breathing in deep every now and then. He'd moan in his sleep a bit but it wasn't loud either.

The only thing he had in common with Ash was that he wasn't moving at all. In fact, he had been in that position since he shut his eyes.

"Yes, he's attractive. I admit it." I sighed with a small smile.

"If you never met Ash, would you have loved Adrien?" She asked and I felt a stone settle itself on my chest.

"Yes." I admitted and redirected my eyes to her. "At first no. Because he was too boastful, but after knowing him better, he actually isn't that bad. Plus I was his biggest fan so obviously I would kind of like him." I smirked and she laughed out a bit before sighing out.

"I don't think he's my type at all." She chuckled. "Sure he's all that, but he's not my type at all. I like adorable guys better." She whispered and giggled a bit.

"Well I don't think I have a type." I shrugged my shoulders. "As long as they aren't being fake and rude then I'm fine with it."

"That's a type."

"You want a medal with that?" I asked playfully and she chuckled with a roll of her eyes.

"What if Ash goes to Riley?" She asked and I felt a sharp sting as the car finally pulled up at the gate. "What if he falls for her again these three days?"

".... I don't know." I sighed and run a hand through my hair. "I like him. So I guess I would cry. But at the same time I know I'd be angry and... I don't know... Slap him I guess."

"Slap him." She laughed out and I glared at her. "Let me tell you. If he does. Don't cry. Your tears aren't to be wasted on a guy that doesn't like you anymore. Plus, don't punch or slap anyone. Especially Riley or Ash. Don't show them you've been defeated. Instead, let them know that you can move on. I'll be there if you need to cry." She smiled and I smiled softly as tears blurred my eyes.

"I know he'll like her." I admitted as I glanced down at my fingers. "I know he's starting to lose interest in me... But I just want to believe he still likes me."

"He still does. That much I know." She said softly as she leaned her head on my shoulder whilst the car parked into the compound. "Ash is in love with you. He wouldn't leave just yet."

"Right." I sighed and glanced at Rhy who was about ready to jump out of the car as the driver came to open the door.

In seconds, as I suspected, he was out of the car and running into the house, accompanied by a maid who seemed to have been waiting.

"Should we wake him up?" Sarah asked as we jumped out of the limo as well.

"Probably. He has a company to run." I said and reached into the limo, grabbing his cheeks and pinched my fingers together but not hard enough to hurt him. "Hey. We're here."

"Just five minutes...." He moaned and finally moved, turning away from me.

"In those five minutes, your company will fall to the ground and burn in black ashes, never to rise again." I threatened and he flashed his eyes open, glancing at me in shock.

"We're here?" He asked and I nodded as I leaned from the car, letting him get out. "That was fast." He yawned as he stretched his hands above his head.

"It was ten minutes." I said and he shrugged his shoulders as he rubbed his eyes.

"Wanna watch me work?" He asked with a dirty smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"I'd rather not." I said and began to walk towards the house.

"Right after I'm done with work, I'll have a shower." He pointed out.

"Do I look like I have the slightest interest knowing your schedule?" I asked and he chuckled slightly.

"Don't you want to watch me shower?" He asked only to have Sarah laugh out beside me. Laughing mockingly just so she could have him feel the slightest of shame.

Though I knew Adrien wouldn't feel ashamed for that.

"Why would I want to watch you shower?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"What if we-"

"You know. For a person who is a global brain you really are very dirty." Sarah said, pointing sharply at Adrien with her eyes to which he shrugged to.

"Not everyone is perfect." He chuckled and I felt Sarah's eyes widen without looking at her.

"You say that!?" She asked in shock and I chuckled, shaking my head in denial. "You're the least I could expect to hear that from."

"Well. I'm close to perfection. Though, if Riley and I actually get together, We'd be perfect. Our daughter would be total perfection."

"You're a daughter person, huh?"

"Sort of." He said. "I just want a daughter because she'd look like Riley. That'll make many people jealous."

"Don't you want a handsome son to look like you?"

"Hm... No. Girls usually stick close to their parents."

"Wow, you two really have an odd topic to discuss." I cut in their conversation and they both paused, looking at me, as though they had forgotten I was there.

"What is it, love? You want a son?" He asked with a smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes to which Sarah laughed to.

"You two would be an odd yet desirable couple." Sarah pointed out and I glared at her, only to flinch when Adrien wrapped his hand around my waist, bringing me to him.

"Riley can't see it, but we're made for each other." He said sort of a whisper to me. I frowned and tried to push him from me.

"The next guy that falls for me will say the exact same thing. By the end of my life time, I will be made for everyone."   I said and Sarah laughed out so sharply it hurt my ears.

"That is true." She chuckled.

"Okay, I really have work to do. Stop distracting me, Riley." He warned as he let me go.

"You're the one holding me. Plus you were talking to Sarah." I defended and he winked with a small bit of his lip as he walked away, forcing the heat in my cheeks to rise.

Weird guy.

"Wow. Are all intelligent people this weird?" She asked and I glanced at her on confusion.

"Am I?"

"Don't ask." She chuckled as she began to walk towards the living room.