39: desperate for more.

(5:49pm)

Right after the burger joint, Ash thought it would be good for us to go to a park and just relax for a bit. I thought it was an insane idea but it actually helped calm my nerves.

It took longer than I anticipated and had to rush back home before my father would freak out and demand where we were.

"Here's our stop." Ash announced mostly to Rhy because I was sure as hell that I could see it.

The instant Ash stopped the car, Rhy grabbed his bag and quickly jumped out.

"Goodnight Ash!" He said before vanishing through the thick black gates of ours.

"My dad will be mad if he's home." I chuckled as I stared at him for a moment. "I always have to be home right after school to study and have him teach me a few things."

"You know you're only seventeen right?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Turning eighteen." I corrected. "In a few days."

"Four days. To be exact." He grinned and I pouted my lips when I was very well aware that I had forgotten.

It wasn't as though I got any presents or parties. I only got to ask for an educational instrument they could get me. I was willing to ask for a Telescope. Maybe study the stars.

"You seem so excited about this." I chuckled and he nodded as he stared at me a bit confused.

"I am. I mean, you're turning eighteen and I get to celebrate the day you existed."

"In accuracy, the days of a year do change because of the missing dates in February. Due to that there is no exact recording of days per year and you can't prove I was actually born on that day." I started and tapped my chin a little. "If you think about it logically, taking the calendar of course, the sequence doesn't match up. Every year your birth date changes meaning that there's a high possibility your actual birth date is six days ahead or behind. However, Calendars are just humanity's way of keeping track of time in order. If we were to count based on days the earth lived on, then it means we would be in the infinite numbers, so large and difficult to read. That would result in only one birthday your whole entire life and that's the day we don't really remember." I said only to chuckle at his straight plain face.

"Preaching again." He sighed then smiled slightly. "Lucky for you I like it when you're being nerdy."

"You like everything about me." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled, leaning in a bit.

"I really do." He smiled then smirked a bit. "Except when you're being a whore."

"Oh no you didn't!" I hissed and grabbed the car handle, ready to leave only to feel his hand grip my wrist.

"I'm being serious." He chuckled as he pulled me to him. "I don't like it when you cheat on me."

"It was only once." I sighed and bit my lower lip. "Plus we weren't together, plus you had also cheated on me."

"I didn't like them at all." He said as he leaned even further while I closed my eyes slightly, feeling his soft lips brush against mine. "I only had eyes for you."

"That's not an excuse." I said out breathlessly and he chuckled under his breath.

"I said I wouldn't do it anymore." He whispered as I felt his hands plastered  tightly on my face, without bringing pain. "I was being serious."

"I hope so." He connected our lips and in an instant I felt a butterfly crawl into my stomach as he kissed me as gently as he could, as though he was kissing cracked glass, carefully enough not to break it.

"So." He cleared his throat as he leaned back and let me go. "This Adrien guy.... He's not into you right?"

"I don't think so." I chuckled and stared down at his lips, kind of wanting a bit more of his caring kiss. "He's not my fan, never texted me, never talked or anything."

He smirked for an odd reason and I didn't find it anyhow related to the words I had just said. The look in his eyes was seductive and deceiving.

"Why are you making that face?" I asked and he chuckled only to lick his lips slightly, as if tempting me.

"I see you. Looking at me like that." He chuckled and I felt heat rush up my cheeks as I looked away and bit my lower lip.

"S-Shut up." I hissed shakily and opened the door once more. "I have to go anyway."

"You blushed." He pointed out and I glared at him with an embarrassing mask on.

"Just... You're so impossible sometimes." I sighed and reached for my bag in the back. "Since you look like you don't want to kiss me anymore, then I guess I'll be leaving."

"You're so cute when you blush." He chuckled as he reached out and held my chin to which I willingly gave. "I hope you only blush for me." He gave me a really short and painful kiss.

Not painful as if it hurt, rather it was so short that I felt desperate for more.

".... Goodnight." I rolled my eyes only to hear him chuckle behind me as I got out.

"I'll give you the rest in my room tomorrow." He said with a voice as low as he can and rusty in the throat, kind of trying to seduce me.

"In your dreams."