68: Exam Results

(4 weeks later)

The weeks had collapsed from there after and it grew more intense the more the days passed by.

I'm not talking about the relationship between me and Ash.

I'm talking about the examinations.

I was on the edge most of the time because my father had reminded me time and again that he would kill Ash if I did not get an A+.

Ash on the other hand hadn't been free like he had promised, instead, he stayed absorbed in the library most of the time and hardly even ate during lunch hours. He'd spend most of his time with Peter who was in fact tutoring him. Peter on the other had was perfectly fine and said he had gotten over me long ago but decided not to talk much with me for the sake of Ash. I purely respect his judgement and wouldn't tamper about it since Ash has high hopes we were bound for each other.

On the other hand, I tried as much to avoid him so he wouldn't think we were back together again. That wasn't happening anytime soon and I certainly did not call him if I needed him. He raised his flags a bit too high for his own reach.

None the less. No one knows about me and Ash and what we did. Not even Sarah whom I know I am supposed to tell but I feel like I don't need to. Mostly because it's embarrassing for me to say that I couldn't hold him back even after shattering me into millions of pieces.

These past few weeks, Sarah and Rhy have been hanging out a whole lot and I always see them together. Very inseparable.

I remember once spotting Rhy with some Half american Half Korean little cute girl talking to each other. Well, she was the one talking and Rhy was looking very uncomfortable with her. However, I did find out that she liked him a whole lot and he had zero interest in her. She was in fact he's exact age and they were both born on the exact same day. Just that she was born twelve hours late. Apparently she found it amazing and couldn't stop following him around.

Well she still follows him around but I think she gets the hint he doesn't like her. If not, she might live the rest of her life thinking he does.

I better warn her on that.

Though, he is a lot like me so I'm guessing she's using Ash's technique in this case. To trouble someone until they have no choice but to love you back.

"Here it comes!" Sarah whispered into my ear and I glanced towards Mrs Briton who smiled at us.

It was just me, Sarah, Peter, Ash, Roman and two Gothic girls waiting for our results. The rest decided to receive it in email.

"Ms Marker." She grinned at me and I shakily received the paper, practically feeling Sarah breathe down my neck.

I opened the envelope as she proceeded to give the rest their results and I couldn't help but scream out in terrible joys.

I jumped into the air and felt like flying.

But that would be physically impossible.

"I got all A's!" I screamed and bit my lip as I glanced at Sarah who suddenly grew a grin on her face.

Come to think of it. She looks a lot younger today.

"I got just one B. All A's!" She screamed as well and rushed to embrace me in her tight hug. I chuckled as we screamed like the girls we were. "My dad's going to me so proud!"

"My dad won't kill me today!" I chuckled only to redirect my eyes to Ash, a bit anxious as he opened his folder rather slowly.

I suddenly found myself hoping he would get straight A's.