38: What For?

Feeling bored in the library to me was kind of new and so I decided to sit outside and wait for the next one and a half hours to collapse.

Everyone at this point had left and it was almost as empty as a graveyard except for the goths here and there, but they would look like decors in a graveyard.

I crossed my legs over each other and gazed up at the sky, enjoying the breeze the tree I was under was giving. The sky had a soft touch of blue, kind of like a child's smooth skin with a little clouds here and there.

I felt completely relaxed.

My phone suddenly vibrated and I glanced down at it only it only to nearly chock on my own breath.

Adrien Hawks.

An internationally famous 'child for brains' who's believed to have been born with two brains merged into one-- of course it's a lie-- however that doesn't change the fact that he's a world class hottie with a gigantic brain.

I'm just below him and my father wants me to be as perfect as Adrien is, even much more.

And the one calling me is Adrien himself. He actually got his own special number and the government didn't care.

"Hello?" I asked and tried so much to suppress my excitement. I didn't have a crush on him because he looks like the kind to always get full of himself. I was just a fan of his brain.

"Is this Riley Marker?"

It is actually him. The voice on the TV shows can not lie.

And he knows my name...

"Yes." I smiled to myself. If I was lucky, I could get to be interviewed by him and probably make my father proud. Adrien is so famous that being on his show can get you a million followers in a day.

"Oh good. I thought I was given the wrong number. I was wondering if you will be free during dinner hours. I was willing to meet you and have a serious conversation on a topic I need to discuss with you and you alone."

"Oh. Um. Sure. If you could send me the address-"

"Don't worry about that. I'll come get you personally."

And with that, the call ended and I couldn't help but feel excited.

I was going to meet a celebrity!

"Riley I'm hungry." Rhy suddenly said beside me and I jumped in near panic when I didn't notice he was there.

"Didn't you have lunch? It's just four." I said and he shook his head in denial.

"Some kids were making fun of me. So didn't get to the cafeteria." He said and I frowned a bit but smiled slightly.

"That's junior for you champ." I chuckled and reached out, pinching his cheeks lightly. "Just wait for an hour, Ash will be out and you can order as much food as you want." I smiled and he nodded slowly.

I could tell he was weak from hunger.

"Kitten!"

Speak of the devil.

I glanced around until I spotted him running to his car.

"Come on! I ran out and he might catch me!" He laughed out and I instantly sprung to my feet with a devious grin plastered on my face.

"Come on Rhy." I chuckled and held his hand as he ran to Ash's car.

Of all the people in this world, the world decided to give me a rebel.