My Mistake

Frisk POV
I just finished my 50th pacifict route happily reaching the surface unsatisfied. There was a sort of glitch or maybe a barrier that prevented me from moving on to the surface. It always boots me back to the throne room.

"Why?*sobs* Why cant I go to the surface?" Frisk cried. "What if I knew a way to help you =)" "Who's there?" Frisk yells. "Kill everyone and you will be able to proceed to the surface as you will =)"

Frisk reluctantly completed the task. Sans knew why Frisk killed everybody. He talked to Frisk enough to know she wouldn't do this unless if she had a reason. In Snowdin right after the human killed Papyrus she sat there and mourned along with the death of Toriel, Undyne, Muffet, Metatton, and Asgore but she was most reluctant when it came to killing Flowey and Sans.

Sans accepted his fate and flowed Frisk and same thing with Flowey. Frisk followed the voices orders and killed everybody. After Floweys demise Frisk was greeted with Chara.

"Greetings. I am Chara. I see you took my word. Dont think of trying to struggle, it's useless. You have just plagued your soul with my presence. I will end this timeline so you can continue to play the game."

Frisk was mortified. About 11 pacifict routes later Frisk found the perfect pacifict route. Her mind was slowly being told to do unimaginable things such as doing another genocide route.

"JUST LET ME WIN!" Asriel cried. Frisk reaching for Asriels soul. Frisk was mute everybody thought and she refused to speak but called out for Asriel mentally. Asriel gave, Frisk hugged him, and Asriel left shattering the barrier.