Shattered Heart

Asriels POV

I wake in a dark room with Frisk laying with me. I start to clear my eyes and realize that we are in Alphys' lab. I couldn't remember what happened and I couldn't move much as I was sore and felt weak. I decide to try and think about it more. I-I finally remember what happened.

The previous day

Frisk wakes me up in the morning to tell me Chara isn't here. She gets me in my wheelchair and we go outside and looking around the neighborhood looking for her.

We eventually find her laying on the ground seemingly unconscious. We wake her up. "What happened?" Chara said obviously dizzy. "That's what we are wondering." I said in a aggressive voice.

We take Chara home and lay her on the couch. Me and Frisk realize it's only 6AM. At this time we called Sans to see if we could get some answers out of Chara from sans.

Just as Sans arrives Chara gets a devilish look in her face and throws her knife at me. Suddenly I start to lock up and couldn't move as I was in disbelief. Sans caught the knife and I passed out.

Present time

So that is what happened. That dosent explain why I'm at Alphys' lab. I see Frisk looking down on me with tears in her eyes. I was so weak I couldn't move my head or hands and I obviously couldn't move my legs.

I hear footsteps and see Alphys look over me. "Hello Asriel." Alphys said in a timid voice. Trying to reply I tried to speak I instead let out heavy breathing. "Dont try to talk Azzy. You throat was damaged." Frisk said. Me and Frisk started doing research on soul splitting and found that you could telepathically talk to one another. I talk to Frisk telepathically. "What happened?" "You were cut in the chest which damaged your lungs while you were passed out." "By who?" "Chara. Sans killed her as she manipulated us into bringing her back to life." I start to cry. "Frisk promise me something." "What is it Azzy?" "Please dont let anyone else hurt me." I started to close my eyes.

I wake up in me and Frisks room as I see Frisk crying. "What happened!" I yell realizing it was just a dream. "Chara got hit by a car this morning and died." I start to cry into Frisks chest. "If she got hit by a car what time is it?" "Only 10. I went out with mom and Chara this morning. When Chara got hit she asked me something. "Frisk dont let anybody hurt Asriel." She told me as her soul shattered." I was crying so much. "Azzy. Please calm do-!" I interrupt her with a kiss. I calmed myself down by kissing Frisk I cried myself to sleep as Frisk snuggled with me for the rest of the morning.

"My child are you alright?" Mom asks me. "Not really." I say groaning. Mom puts her hand on my forehead. "My child your burning up! Do not worry you can still sleep with Frisk. They are sick as well. She is just laying on the couch with Asgore attending to her while I check up on you. Let me bring you to the living room. She says that as I fall asleep.