The Suface is Wonderful

Frisk POV
Everyone reached the surface happily. I was so happy because I helped save someone that I wasn't able to in other timelines but this timeline was different. Not only was Asriel back alive but I was able to proceed past Mt. Ebott. I was asked if I wanted to be the ambassador to the humans and monsters and I accepted and Papyrus said he would help also.

We maid it to the base of Mt. Ebott and the humans in awe that the monsters escaped the mountain but were accepting the fact that they would have to live together. I was so happy no segregation, no war, and most importantly no arguments with us.

Asriels POV

Finally I made it to the surface with Frisk, mom, and dad. My parents made up and got married again and me Frisk mom and dad lived together. Me and Frisk asked if we could sleep together and they accepted because we both knew we would have nightmares.

Me and Frisk were so happy when mom and dad said yes. It was about mid winter so It was best if Frisk slept with me anyway so she didn't freeze all night. I wake up around 1 am to see that Frisk was cuddling with me and I whispered, "Are you awake Frisk?" "Yeah." Asriel deeply blushed as he knew that Frisk was intentionally cuddling with him. He obliged and cuddled with Frisk making her blush.

Frisk POV

I was cuddling with Azzy last night because I like more than just a friend. I had a crush on my brother. He surprised me last night because I'm  guessing that I woke him up. To my surprise he cuddled back. Mom and dad didn't make us go to school until her knew school was constructed. Meanwhile Alphys lived with Undyne in a lab had the courage to finish Mettatons body. Undyne lives with Alphys and is the owner of her own gym. Metatton made it big and was happy that Alphys finished his body and with his knew body he quickly became one of the top celebrities. Papyrus became a chef made his own restaurant were everything on the menu is spaghetti but who could blame him he loved making spaghetti and it was actually edible and tasted really good. Sans on the other hand is still lazy and lives with Papyrus in seeming the same house in the underground and had been signed up by Papyrus to compete in a competition to see who knows the most about quantum physics and he won by a long shot and won 100,000 dollars! That dosent change the fact he is still lazy.