Insults or Injury

Asriel POV

It's been about 2 years since me and Frisk started dating. We are now 16, fun... Moms school was constructed and she was the princible. Me and Frisky's relationship grew and we still haven't told anybody. The only person who knows is Sans. Sans has been a very mischievous monster. He knows when your lying and when you have secrets.

Frisk and I are both going into 10th grade and we go to moms new school. Recently though I've been seeing Frisk more upset, depressed, and beat up. Me and mom try get her into talking about it but she dosent budge. Today In school i was following Frisk and I was shocked. She was bullied by 12th graders since moms school allows all grades. I was so surprised and stunned. "Hello miss monster savior." Said the bully. "Let me go Craig!" Frisk cried. "Alright you wanna be let go. *tch* Tuff luck. Now insults or injuries?" Said Craig. "Frisk was strapped to a wall by presumably Craig's friends, were teachers didnt go to regularly. "I-" Frisk tried to say something before she got muffled. "Woops looks like you ran out of time" Craig said with a familiar devilish look on his face.

I had enough. I called on Chaos Saber and sprinted towards them. They all had knifes for torturing others. *whack* sent them flying backwards while they were defending with there knifes.

Frisk POV

Suddenly Azzy jumps out of nowhere and knocks them back. "Thanks Azzy." I cried. "No probl-" Azzy stuttered. I was in disbelief. They stabbed him with a knife in the back. I checked his pulse, still alive but weak.

"Whatcha gonna do know without that abomination of a creature to save you?" Craig taunted. I was furious. I ran towards them kicking all three of them into the face, grabbed Azzy and made a mad dash for the nurses office. I came in and wouldn't you know Papyrus was the sub for the nurse. "GREETINGS HUMAN! WHAT SEEMS TO TROUB-! OH MY GOD! I WILL CALL AN AMBULANCE RIGHT AWAY." Papyrus grabbed the phone and called the ambulance and said he was at a school in Ebott town and he is here with a monster stabbed.

Toriel came in and exploded into tears. "Frisk dear what happened?" Cried Toriel. "Craig and some of his friends were bulling me threatening me with a knife, Azzy came leaping over and knocked them away, but in retaliation they stabbed him. I kicked them and ran here with Azzy and know were here." I explained. "HUMAN THE AMBULANCE IS ON THEIR WAY TO BRING ASGORES CLONED YOUNGER SELF TO THE HOSPITAL!" Papyrus said. I couldn't help myself but to chuckle.

Asriels POV

Darker, yet darker. That is all I remember. I wake up after saving Frisk in the hospital. I feel a sharp lingering pain in my stomach. I try to turn my head and I see Frisk sitting there with her head on my bed. With what little strength I had I wake her up.

"*ngh* Azzy? Azzy! Your Finally awake! I was so worried." Frisk cried. "What happened?" I ask unaware of what happened due to pain. "Craig and his friends stabbed you after saving me. "Ugh my head and stomach hurt so much." "Azzy dont push yourself. Go back to sleep." She said with her soft caring voice. "What time is it. Frisk checks her phone. "1am." "How long was I out for?" I ask. "You've been in a coma for two weeks." She explains. "Are you serious!?" "Yeah." I felt my soul crack slightly I Yelp in pain as does Frisk.

We stared at each other both knowing that we felt the pain. I couldn't really move but I wanted to kiss her. She read my mind and gave me a kiss and said, "Good night Azzy." I reply saying, "Good night. I love you." I whispered.