Excitement Everywhere

Asriel POV

I wake up in a black space. "No. Not here. Not here!" I yelled. Suddenly everything was back to normal. I look to see Frisk isn't in the room. "Frisk?" I say feeling burning hot. I hear footsteps and see Frisk with a perturbed look on her face. "What's wrong?" I ask curiously. "You were shivering and whimpering all night. You were starting to scare me." Frisk explains.

"Anyway, can I get put of bed?" I asked. "Sure. Why not." Frisk picks me up and puts me in my wheel chair. "What time is it?" I ask. "10." She replied. "What's for breakfast?" "Eggs, waffles, pancakes, etc." "Can I have waffles." "Sure my fluff ball." I started blushing deeply. "How was your sleep?" Frisk asks concerned. "Fine except right before I woke up I was in the same place I was when I was in the coma." I said beginning to cry. "Dont cry Azzy it was just a bad dream." She spoke with care. "Here you are." Frisk handed me a plate of waffles. We dug into the waffles. "They were so good." I said groaning.

Frisk POV

"Hey Azzy would you like to watch a movie?" "How? We dont have a DVD player." "Mom and dad got me a laptop when we got to the surface." "You didnt tell me?" "I was trying to keep it a secret." I explain. We head up into our room, picked Azzy up and brought him over to our bed. I got my laptop looked for a movie and started to play it as I get a phone call from dad.

"Hello? Frisk?" "Hi dad." "Would you put me on speaker phone?" "Sure dad." "Howdy dad!" Azzy chirped. "Hello my son. I have bad news." "What happened?" Me and Azzy say on unison. "Your mother today had a heart attack while working." I gasped in disbelief. "Is she okay?" Azzy cries. "She is currently being treated and they are trying to find out what happened." "Oh thank the lord." I say. "I have to go know kids. Behave." He hung up. Me and Azzy sat their crying. We started to snuggle styling to make each other feel better. I put my laptop on a table near by so it didnt break. "Azzy? Listen to me." He nodded. "Please stay determined."

Asriels POV

I was just told to stay determined. I felt honored and cried more. Eventually me and Frisk cry ourselves to sleep. We wake up around 2PM and I ask Frisk, "Can I take a bath?" "Sure my prince." Normally I had to go to the hospital to shower because it wasn't safe but last time they said it was okay for me to shower at home.

Lemon

Frisk picks me up and brings me to my wheel chair. She brings me into the bathroom, and we both realized that she would have to carry me into the bath tub nude. "Hey Azzy." "Yeah?" "Do you want to shower t-t-t-together?" Blushing I said, "Sure."  She was surprised.

She helped me get undressed revealing my area. She does the same and reveals a familiar nude body. She picks me up out of my wheelchair and unwraps my bandages around my waist revealing a big scab on my back. "Firsk, there is a cream on the sink. Would you be able to grab it?." Sure she says as she brings me over to the sink. "Right there." As I point to a blue bottle. "So do I just put this on your scab?" "Yeah." I say as I knew she didnt want to touch it. She proceeded to put a thin layer of it and rubbed my scab. It was weird half of my body felt it but the other half didn't. The struggles of paralysis.

Frisk carried me into the tub as she realized my scab started to disappear. "Is that what the cream does?" "Yeah. It removes the scab for a hour." I respond she nods and took me into the tub. She sat me down as she turned on the water and she sits down next to me

She starts to get a weird smile. "Hey Azzy." "Y-yeah?" "How about we play together." I started to get nervous. I started to feel weired around my area and realized it got bigger and harder. That was the only place I could feel on the lower half of my body. I started to blush deeply hiding my face with my ears. "There is nothing to be afraid or ashamed about Azzy. Everyone gets this feeling." I blush deeper. She starts to rub my thing and I moan. She keeps going and I start to feel a strong sensation and start to feel weird. "Hey Frisk I'm starting to feel weird." As I moan. I start to get really close to a goal I feel and I started to realise that a white liquid came out and felt amazing. The white liquid get on Frisks hands and she giggles. Frisk puts her hand in her mouth and moans. "That was good Azzy." She said. I started getting redder and redder. "Now for the main attraction."