An Illusion

Asriel POV

I wake up to see Frisk crying into my chest not remembering what happened. I hear a voice in my head, it was just a dream. "Frisk?" I sa ugh weakly. "Azzy. Do you remember what happened? Please tell me you do." Frisk cried. "N-no I don't." I reply. "There is this voice that keeps saying it was a dream and I dont know what it means." Frisk sobbed into my chest. I realized what time it was. "Frisk its late its best to get some sleep.

We wake up around 11 am and Frisk is still in my chest hugging me. "Frisk are you alright?" "Y-yeah." She replied. When Frisk gets up to change I realized she soaked my chest with her tears and all I could do was blush. We changed and Frisk put me in my wheelchair and we went to the kitchen for brunch.

"Good morning my children." Mom said to us. "Morning mom!" I said cheerfully. "Hi mom." Frisk said. "Frisk dear are you alright?" "She started to cry and collapsed to the floor. "Frisk! What's wrong?" Toriel asked.

After getting Frisk explained that something happened in our dream and we dont remember what happened but all we know is it was a nightmare. "Frisk. Please do not cry that was just a bad dream." Toriel said. I heard in my ear "And Your NEVER Waking Up! =)!"  I yell from pain and pass out.