Delicate Life

Frisk POV

Ever since I split my soul and gave it to Azzy I've been able to hear his  thoughts. When Toriel said it was just a nightmare I hear Asriels thoughts and something said, 'And your NEVER waking up AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.' He scream and passed out. I checked his pulse it was fine I check his soul it's fine but he is breathing funny. I put him in his wheelchair and we go to Alphys' and Undyne's.

"Alphys! Undyne!" I yell running in with Azzy in his wheelchair. "Frisk? What's with all the yelling?" Undyne said running over. "Wheres Alphys?" "Whatching anime why?" Undyne asks clueless. I showed her Azzy. "Woah he is just knocked out cold!" "Ya think." I said impulsively. "Chill Frisk. I'll go get Alphys." Undyne replied. "ALPHYS!" Undyne screamed. "Typical Undyne." I said to myself. "Undyne y-you dont need to scream s-so loud." Alphys replied stuttering. "Alphys dear could you help Asriel." Mom said on the verge of crying. "Ok bring him over to the patient table. I nodded and brought him over to the table and I put him on the table.

She looked at Azzy. She took his temp, checked his soul, checked his heart beat, and when she checked his breath she realized it was a bit off. "I'm going to scan his vital organs and see if anything is wrong." Alphys said. I nodded. She scanned. "Oh. Ok. I know whats wrong." She said in an uncomfortable way. "What's wrong!" I cried. "He's in a state called a shock coma. You get a shock coma by having a lot of mental damage in about a second. Normally this would be called a mental coma but when you very weak or in this case crippled you will get a shock coma." Alphys explained. "How do you fix it then!" I yelled. "You need to send a shock through his body." She said. "Do you have defibrillators or something?!" I screamed. "Yes but it requires determination to use it." "Ok I well donate some then." I say hoping it will revive Azzy.

Alphys took a blood sample. "How do you feel Frisk?" "Alright I geuss." I replied. She puts the syringe in the machine. Alright three, two, one. Zap! His body was zapped but no reactions. "Clear!" Alphys yelled before shocking Azzy again. "AHH!" Azzy yelled waking up. "Ugh I have such a bad head ache." Azzy complained. "Can we go home? Frisk?" "Yeah Azzy?" "Can we go home please." "No problem Azzy." I reply.

We get home. "Frisk. Are we home yet?" Azzy said groggily. "Yes my little fluff ball." I said. He blushed deeply. "Can we just go to bed please?" "Yes we can. Yes we can." I replied. I wheeled him up to our room and put him in bed. "Where are you going Frisk?" Azzy asks innocently. "I'm going to have a slice of butterscotch cinnamon pie. Do you want any?" "Yes please can you bring it up here though." Azzy asks. "Anything for you Azzy." I reply.

"Hello my child." "Hey mom. Is there Butterscotch cinnamon pie left?" "I am finishing one now." "Ok!" I decided to go upstairs to see what Azzy was doing. I walk in to see him playing something on his phone. He dosent notice me so I just walked out.

"The pie is ready my child!" Mom calls. "Yay!" I yell. She gives me a slice and I gobble it down. "Thanks mom!" I chirp. "I'm going to take one for Azzy." "Ok Frisk." I walk up to our room and I see Azzy. "Azzy?" "Yeah?" "Are you ok?" "Yeah why?" "No I was just seeing if you were awake." "Ok." "I brought you a slice of pie." "Really?!" He yelled jumping up. "Yeah." He ate the pie and set it on the table.

We both got dressed and got ready for bed. "I love you Frisk." "Love you to Azzy." We both fell asleep in each others arms.