My Love and My Hate

Frisk POV

I wake up and see Azzy face bright red about an inch away from my face. I immediately get flustered. I go in and kiss him for a few minutes. While we were kissing I knew he was awake because he stared kissing back. "Mourning sleepy head." I tease. "Mourning my sunshine." Like yesterday I got super flustered.

I got up got clothes for Azzy and me and we changed. I came back in from changing I got Azzy in his wheelchair. I wore my signature blue and magenta sweatshirt with sweat pants and Azzy wore his signature green and yellow sweatshirt and jeans. Mom was in the kitchen making breakfast. Me and Azzy smell waffles and our mouths start drooling from the smell. "Goodmorning my children. How was your sleep?" Toriel asked. "Mine was bad at first." I said. "Same here" Azzy remarked. "I see that Frisk went to sleep with you Asriel." Toriel teased. "Yeah." Me and Azzy said at the same time both getting flustered.

We ate breakfast and sat back for a minute groaning how good it was. "I just remembered. Mom could me and Azzy go on a stroll?" I ask while Azzy gets redder and hides his face with his ears. "Sure honey, but first go to sans and Payrus' house. They have to give you something." Toriel spoke. "Okay" I said. I grabbed Azzy shoes put them on for him. I put my shoes on, and we were ready to go for a stroll

Asriels POV

I love Frisk so much. She's so nice and caring. I feel like she reads my mind. I wanted to go on a stroll anyway so it was a good thing Frisk asked. We went Sans and Papyrus' house and Frisk knocked. "HELLO HUMAN AND PRINCE. WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU TODAY?" Papyrus asked. "Hey Papyrus. Toriel said that sans had something for us." Frisk asked. "OH I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT LET ME GO GET IT RIGHT NOW." Papyrus boomed. He ran and came back with a remote that said "if emergency press button". "Thanks Papyrus" I yelled back, and we were off.

"Hey Frisk." I ask in a light voice. "Yes Azzy?" "Have you ever showed anyone your eyes?" "No I haven't not even my old parents." "Wow. Would you show me them?" I ask. Frisk stopped for a sec. "Frisk?" "Sure Azzy." I was hyped I got to see Frisk eyes I never seen them before.

While walking back past an flat land for about half a mile we found familiar faces. Frisk stopped terrified. "Well well well looky what we got here." Craig teased. "Craig lay a finger on me or Frisk and I will show you what hell feels like." I growled. "Oh no what am I gonna do mr. Fluffy buns is going to hurt me." Craig mocked. "Craig. I have to ask you something. Why? Why did you stab him." Frisk cried. "Why? Because he got in my way." That set me off. "Craig are seriously saying you stabbed me making me paralyzed for 3 months just so you could bully Frisk? Cold hearted bastard." "Oh no I'm so scared the princesses husband is making fun of me. Hehehe your life ends now Frisk!" He threw his knife. Frisk pressed the button and Sans appeared and caught the knife that was not even an inch away from hitting her.

Sans stared at them grinned and stared going nuts. He attacked them they were left very weak. Frisk showed no sign of emotion. I was happy. Sans left without saying a word and Frisk took me home.

"Frisk?" I asked her. We stopped. "*sob* I cant take it anymore Azzy. *sob* Sans nearly killed kids, you got stabbed, and now I feel like a moron." Frisk cried. I turned, "Frisk don't worry calm down. You gained a better relationship with me didnt you?" No response. "*sob* I'm sorry Azzy." I didnt say anything. We got home Frisk stopped crying thankfully.

"Hello my children how was the walk?" Toriel asked. "Perfectly fine" lying to myself and my mom. "Me and Azzy are going to hang out in our room." Frisk said. "Okay my child."

We got into our room and Frisk put me on the bed and we snuggled. "Frisk do you mind if I ask what your eyes looked like. She opened her eyes and my jaw dropped she had  sapphire blue eyes and she stared into my emerald green eyes. We were so happy when we were together. We feel asleep peacefully.