Confessing

This being is just to tell you that this chapter is strictly Frisk's point of view

Ever since I saved Azzy I have liked him not like a brother but as a date. I'm thinking about how I should tell him. Will he understand me, will he hate me, will he... will he... will... Will he try to segregate me out of his life. I scared me at the thought of it.

It's about 1 am Asriel is just sitting there sleeping I scoot over to him and I start to snuggle with him because one I'm freezing and two I like him. I start to want more so I pull him closer to me feeling a burning ember rising in my chest I lean in a start to give him a quick kiss he wakes up in shock

"Frisk! Did you j-just kiss m-." I put my finger over his muzzle and snuggle with him evan more. He starts to blush a deep red and ask him, "Do you want another kiss?" He leans in for a kiss. I give him a passionate kiss. He blushes deeply and we snuggle for the rest of the night. When I wake up I see Asriels nice soft fur on his face glowing a pure red and I  start to blush and gave him a peck and Asriel wakes him up.

"Hey Azzy." "Oh hi Frisk" he says with a deep blush. "My children breakfast is ready!" Toriel called for us. Me and Azzy walk down the stairs past the basement into the kitchen. "Good morning my children. How was both of your sleep." Azzy stared to blush hiding it in his knees. I said that we slept fine. I was telling the truth as I knew Azzy slept fine after i woke him up.

Toriel made us pancakes. She made me cinnamon flavored pancakes and Azzy had chocolate flavored pancakes. After breakfast I asked Azzy if he could come into our room. He came in and I locked the door. Azzy was curious why I asked him to come in.

"So what's up?" Azzy asked innocently. "I wanted to ask you. Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I was deeply blushing at this point. Asriel was so shocked he couldn't speak but he walked up to me and gave me a sloppy kiss which he then followed up with, "Yes! Yes I would love to be your boyfriend!" Then I knew I was in for a ride, a ride of love.